*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alice's Usual Worries
  2. Squashee: Female
  3. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2264998-Alices-Usual-Worries
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Alice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alice's Usual Worries

    by: pedro01
Alice is 9 year old girl at 4'3 and weighed just 48lbs. She lives with her parents and has two brothers. Although she was feeling fine at this before and looked thin in some ways, but her worries had got to her every single day, and when she knew the time was come, she would expect to be given a receiving end.

What was she worried about you ask? Her brothers; Zach and Lewis. But not just that in some cases though, but both are so huge and obese, both would like to squash Alice, no matter how much they love to treat her in such a way. Even that as mentioned, both have done this to her every single day and she finds it hard to deal of being squashed by the pair of them.

Zach is 10 years of age, standing at 7'0 feet, and weighed at 650lbs, whilst Lewis is 8 years old, standing at 6'5 feet, weighing at 550lbs. Both are into football and sumo wrestling, which both had achieved with every victory there is, due to their sizes. Both loved Alice very much, and even that Alice was looking scared of everything, both knew that she would be fine and would either take turns or simultaneously to add some fun.

Right now, Alice was on her own and sat on the couch, watching some TV. She may had found peace for a moment, that is until she can hear the door opening and she face turned to worrying moments. she looked through the door and see it was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Zach Coming Home

2. Lewis Coming Home

3. Both Zach and Lewis Coming Home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2264998-Alices-Usual-Worries