*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lewis' Story
  2. Squasher: Boy
  3. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2265016-Lewis-Story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Lewis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lewis' Story

    by: pedro01
This may be an extraordinary story for a kid like Lewis, but this is also true that it happened to him when it occurred, only a month ago. At that time, an eight year old boy, was slim sized at 4'3 and 48lbs at the time. He looked adorable at this case and is loved bey his family, which he has a 15 year old brother, named Peter.

That is until his recent field trip was about to change. His class went to the Science Centre to learn in some ways for term project project. One time, he was volunteered to make a demonstration which he was happily accepted and joined in. It was an experiment which featured loud bangs, although despite of things, Lewis didn't know these sounds would be much louder than usual in his thought.

When it let off, he jumped back and hit himself at the back of the wall, and there was a shelf underneath and one of the potion dropped and poured all over Lewis, spilling entirely. He wasn't sure what was going to cause, but something would seem to be wrong, and that was the case when he felt himself gotten heavier, before looking down to realized that he was started to grow fatter and he looked huge at this point.

His belly was shown with his school uniform, which he only had a polo shirt and trousers and these are getting tight as his weight gain progressed. Not only he was fatter, not to make way for his weight, he was getting taller too, and it stopped there at last when he stood at 6'5 and weighed in at 550lbs. Lewis looked shocked.

His belly was hanging over to his meaty thighs, which that and his butt are the biggest part of his body, and looked pear-shaped from there. His arms and legs are thickened and his face looked chunky and and had three chins to show it. When he looked around and saw everyone's reaction to this, and even gives himself a rub, he then smiled surprisingly and supposed he started to love being this big and wanted to keep this for the rest of his life.

And that's where we come now, a month later. Lewis still at 550lbs, and still loves being huge and now, he liked to squash any small persons underneath his weight, and there is no exception that he was waiting for someone to get back. He was in his underwear briefs and stood at the living room, when he saw a door opened, and came to the room. But who was it that came home to see him?

You have the following choices:

1. His Mother

*Noteb*
2. His Father

3. His 15 year Old Brother, Peter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2265016-Lewis-Story