*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Squasher: Boy
  2. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2261803-Squasher-Boy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Squasher: Boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Squasher: Boy

    by: pedro01
Here's the squashers I come up with the first one;

Lewis: An 8 year old boy, weighed in at 550lbs, and has black hair and blue eyes. He's a cute looking boy, but he was slim sized at the start before some freak accident caused Lewis to grow into an obese rate. Now he started to enjoy life, and would even want to squash anyone he felt like this idea.

Zach: An 10 year old boy, weighed in at 650lbs, and has dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Another cute lad, but was growing up this big when he started eating loads of food at the age of two. Now as a defensive footballer, he would like to dominate anyone in his path, but also squash for either fun or revenge.

Deston: An 11 year old boy, weighed in at 1,000lbs, and has brown hair and hazel eyes. He's nothing more but a bully, and whatever he feels hungry or not, he likes to pick on kids or teachers they could no match for his enormous size, and can do anything whatever he feels like it.

Jake: An 9 year old boy, weighed in at 600lbs, and has black hair and brown eyes. He had become big when he wished to be ginormous, that has been granted and was now able to show his family members and his friends, and see if they could handle underneath his immense weight.

You have the following choices:

1. Lewis

2. Zach

3. Deston

4. Jake

5. More Boys

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2261803-Squasher-Boy