*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Deston's A Bully
  2. Squasher: Boy
  3. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2295525-Destons-A-Bully
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Deston  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Deston's A Bully

    by: pedro01
It may be some normal day for all, but the real normal day that all but belong to Deston, an 11 year old boy, weighed in at 1,000lbs, and is nothing more but a bully. He was a healthy slim figure at the early years and looked well behaved in all, that is until he was seven years of age when things have changed.

At that time, he was along with other students to take a field trip to the magic show. Although some were unimpressed about going there, but Deston was well delighted, he even wanted to be a volunteer to be part of the show. Thankfully, it did happen and was somehow on the stage with a magician conducting his tricks in all.

The trick happened when a magician asked Deston to choose an food to swell up to increase it's weight, so that he can have some food later on. he chose a chocolate bar to say the least, and placed it on the table. He was well back and see what happens, but the magician, who uses his wand to make some magic, had accidentally tripped over, sending the magic bounced off the mirror and went straight to a seven year old, Deston. He may have jumped by that effect, but wasn't sure whatever's happening to him, since he was told about the swelling earlier.

Soon, it didn't long and seconds in, Deston was started to swell and surely enough, he was getting fatter all over, sending both the students in attendance and a magician in shock. He was in shocked too, but there was nothing he could stop or do anything, as he was getting obese already. He grew so much, by the end, he weighed in at 500lbs at that rate, and Deston, despite being shocked, started to smile on that part and snatched a chocolate var to take a bite out of him.

Since then however, weeks in fact that Deston's attitude was starting to change and now, he was more like a bully, snatching people's lunches, squashing someone lighter than him and what not what he'll do to dominate everyone with his sheer size. Now that he's 11 years of age and 1,000lbs, Deston is a monster, and he's proud of that.

Right now, Deston was seen waddling over with his tight white t-shirt, navy sweatpants, and white sneakers, as he looked at the place, knowing that it's gonna be a same old routine once more from that kid. But the question we would like to start of is where was he going to?

You have the following choices:

1. At School

2. At The Shopping Mall

3. At The Amusement Park

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2295525-Destons-A-Bully