*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amusement Park
  2. Settings
  3. Introduction & Story Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2349007-Amusement-Park
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2108669
The highs and lows of a complex kids pizzeria, of both the weighty and horrific variety.
This choice: Amusement Park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amusement Park

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
Nobody had expected this level of success back when Gerbert Gerbil & the Cosmic Crew first opened. An animatronic family restaurant with arcade, play area headlined by an astronaut gerbil? From its first implementation it was a novelty. Add some merchandise and a cartoon show featuring the mascot characters and the franchise for Cosmic Crew Entertainment became an unprecedented hit.

If anything, the business was the comeback king in the face of failure. Be it crime, lackluster operations, lack of safety or a stigma of hauntings, the Gerbert's brand found a way to find new venues. And the crowning project of all was the plans for the theme park.

It was a wonder it was never thought of before. An amusement park with food, rides and attractions was just an expsanion to the original concept of family dining & entertainment that made Gerbert's what it was today. Building a park is far more expensive than building a restaurant, even one as complex as Gerbert's with everything that needed to be scaled up for a larger space.

To the anticipation of fans everywhere, Gerbert's Galaxy Spaceport! soon launched in a county not too far from the original restaurant location. With half the park built on a lakeshore boardwalk, it was a modest start in terms of attractions. Several rides, a couple roller coasters, other things to see and do. But the real money maker was the core of corporate's business structure. The food. Knowing the tastes of their customers and the ease of setting up the food stalls first while the rides were still being worked on, no expense was spared on getting the park's dining options ready. There were people that came to the amusement park just for the food alone!

At long last, the fun experiences with Gerbert Gerbil & his Cosmic Crew could reach an untold number of visitors, with guests and tourists increasing by the day. After all the struggles and turmoil for the franchise, hype for the characters had reached their peak. Nothing else could go wrong now.

Except when it does.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2349007-Amusement-Park