*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Best Friends Forever
  2. Sarah Mcbride
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2272598-Best-Friends-Forever
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2109209
A new tale to the Squishy universe
This choice: Ashley and Jane are coming over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Best Friends Forever

    by: Unknown
You rubbed at your squashed face absentmindedly, completely at a loss for what had happened. How had your face become so squishy and malleable? Was it something to do with that weird girl sneezing on you the other day? You had no idea, but to your surprise, your face slowly reformed back to normal over a span of ten minutes.

Before you could dwell on that any longer, your phone buzzed, and you saw a text from Ashley and Jane. They were on their way over, and would arrive in ten minutes. You quickly jumped out of bed, throwing on a red t-shirt and red shorts, before freshening up in the bathroom. You had just finished breakfast when the doorbell rang. Opening it up revealed your two best friends in the whole world, Ashley and Jane.

You had so much in common with Ashley and Jane, and you had known them for so long that the three of you were practically inseparable. Both girls were fairly well endowed, with rather impressive curves in all the right places. Ashely was wearing a low-cut re blouse and tight red leggings, while Jane was wearing a gorgeous blue dress that fluttered down to her thighs.

“Hey girl! We match-batch!” Ashley giggled, gesturing to your own, all-red outfit.

“Oh wow. I guess we do.” You smiled, not quite in a perfect mood. The experience from this morning was still bothering you immensely. Jane picked up on your mood.

“What’s wrong Sarah?” She inquired.

“Huh? It’s nothing.” You lied, but then thought of a valid excuse. “It’s just…I have summer school.”

“You do? That sucks.” Ashley nodded.

“Yeah. Only in Chemistry, but still. It’s a pain. I’ll have to start attending soon. I DEFINITELY do not want to be held back a year.”

“Well, of course.” Jane laughed. “What we do without you?” Ashley and Jane walked inside, and the three girls headed into the living room. Your mom and brother passed you by, saying that they were leaving for the mall. They would be back later in the evening. You said goodbye to them and then turned your attention back to your friends.

“Does a movie marathon sound alright to you?” You suggested, trying to think of something that would raise your spirits. Your friends nodded in agreement, so you fetched a few DVDs from your personal collection. To start, you slid “Mean Girls” into the DVD player, and the main menu screen popped up.

“Wait a sec, I have to use the bathroom.” Ashley cried, dashing out of the room and heading into the bathroom. You and Jane shared a quick laugh. You sat down on the large couch Ashley had been sitting on, while Jane chose a plush chair in the corner. Moments after sitting down, her phone began to ring, so she excused herself and exited the living room.

Now that you were all alone, you couldn’t control your curiosity anymore. You poked and prodded at your face, feeling it squish and squash. With a bit of hesitation, you put pressure on your stomach, and it too began to flatten. You were freaking out at this point, but some strange sensation within you urged you to test out the limits of this new affliction that had befallen you.

Next thing you knew, you had squashed yourself down to only a foot in height, and you made up only a tiny bit of space on the wide couch. Knowing that you could reform, you actually found bit of enjoyment in being small and squishy, as it was a brand new experience you had never even thought of encountering before.

Of course, all enjoyment flooded away as you heard the bathroom door open, and footsteps walk towards the living room. You heard a soft grunting noise, and then a shadow fell upon you. Looking up, you saw Ashley had propelled herself up and over the edge of the couch, and she was coming in for a landing. Her gigantic, red leggings clad ass filled your vision, and then came crashing down on you.

You were crushed instantaneously, with a wave of pain washing over your body. You mentally cried out in agony, not fully realizing yet that your pleas were silent, and not able to be heard. Your body flattened out, squashed senseless under Ashley’s powerful ass. The tight fabric of her leggings pressed against you, and you felt the full weight of your best friend weighing down on you.

The situation was even worse that just that though. You had been slammed into her face first, and so all you could see was darkness. It also meant any outsiders couldn’t see you either. Also, your all-red outfit blended in almost perfectly with Ashley’s red leggings, save for the tiny tan blobs that were your feet.

“Ashley? Where did Sarah go?” The muffled voice of Jane asked, as she walked back into the room. “She was sitting right there.”

“I don’t know. She wasn’t here when I walked in.” Ashley shrugged, standing up. She turned around to peer down the hallway for signs of you, presenting her rear end to Jane. Jane’s gaze rested on you for a moment, but does she spot you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SquishyKat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2272598-Best-Friends-Forever