*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2311298-You-finish-your-meal-and-then-head-out-to-the-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2109209
A new tale to the Squishy universe
This choice: You finish your meal, and then head out to the park for the day.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You finish your meal, and then head out to the ...

    by: Hectic
You began to eat your meal cautiously, almost like a prey being hunted. Except for you, the predators you were afraid of were the ample assets of your wife and daughter, easily capable of squashing you flat without even noticing. With every bite you scanned the room for either of them, ready to make any evasive maneuvers you would need to avoid becoming a personal sticker, insole, piece of gum, whatever. A number of minutes passed until...nothing happened! For the first time in forever you actually enjoyed a meal without threat of being squished. You were ecstatic!

A few minutes passed and Mckayla walked hurriedly into the kitchen, grabbing an energy bar from the cabinet as she headed straight towards you. It was then that you noticed she was engrossed by something on her phone, and at the same time swung her purse high above your body on the table, ready to slam it down and put the energy bar in for later. Instinctively you rolled out of the way a split-second before being utterly decimated, and you shouted up to your wife, "Hey babe! Watch where you put that thing!" you said half-jokingly. Mckayla looked up from her phone and scanned the room, trying to find the source of your voice, before finally coming to your body on the table.

"Oh sorry, sweetie! You know I'm always in a hurry in the mornings, I'm not trying to squash ya!" Before you could continue the conversation she added, "Speaking of which I gotta run right now or I'll be late! Love you, see you later today!" and sauntered quickly out the front door. You took a moment to watch her gigantic cheeks sway side to side with every step. No matter how many times that booty threatened to squish you underneath it or chew you up between it, you were still outrageously attracted to it. Finally, she blew you a kiss and closed the front door, forcing you to come back to reality. You realized the next person to come downstairs would likely be your spoiled daughter, Vicky, so rather than take your chances with her you decided to use the opportunity and get out of the house a little.

Quickly you tossed on some clothes and headed out the doggie door installed in your front door. Funnily enough, you had no dog but your wife had the doggie door installed anyway so it would be easier for you to get in and out of the house. At first you were a bit annoyed that you had to go through the same entrance a pet would, but soon you realized your wife did it out of love, and it really was a lot easier for you. You took a turn and headed down the sidewalk towards the local park only a block away. This early in the morning there weren't many people out yet and you felt like a walk in the park would be nice. Soon enough you got there and tried to decide what to do. You could go for a jog, but being on the jogging path usually ended up poorly for you if you weren't paying attention. You briefly thought about playing on the playground, as to your size it was more like a massive gymnastics facility. But interactions between you and small children usually ended poorly. You hopped up on a nearby bench to contemplate your options for a bit. After a number of minutes of thought, you noticed another woman running down the path next to you. Immediately noticing her voluptuous figure, you recognized as your wife's good friend, Allison! Coincidentally, Allison's husband, Tim, was another squishy guy, just like you! Because of this you all quickly became friends as couples. You hopped up and down on the bench trying to say hi, and it seemed like it worked! She ran right up to you, but for some reason didn't acknowledge your presence. Once she got close enough you realized she was wearing sunglasses and had her headphones in! Your heart sank as she approached the exact spot on the bench you were standing and turned around. Her ass, not quite as large as Mckayla's but still sizeable in its own regard, blocked out the sun and cast an enormous shadow over your diminutive form...

Allison began her day with a quick jog, as she always does. Her tightest leggings on, a skimpy sports bra supporting her large breasts, and chewing on a tasty piece of strawberry gum. Well, to the rest of the world it was strawberry gum, to her it was her squishy husband of 10 years, providing her with a boost of flavor to wake her up in the morning. She giggled as shoe blew a small bubble, seeing her husbands arm expand out before popping back over her lips. Now, Allison loved her husband very much, but that didn't mean she wasn't afraid to use him or mess with him when she wanted to. She would never do anything evil to him, but to her, a prank here and there didn't hurt! She quickly licked Tim back into her mouth and began to focus on her run. As she approached a nearby bench, the morning sun shining in her eyes and music blaring, she realized her shoe had come untied! Allison quickly changed paths towards the bench so she could sit own and tie her shoe before it caused her to trip. She turned around quickly, and powerfully plopped her buns onto the wooden bench. Immediately upon making contact with the bench, Allison felt something tiny squish beneath her right ass cheek. "Eww gross did I just sit in gum?" She said out loud before lifting her cheek off the bench. Her nails approached the spot on her ass where she felt the "gum" stuck and scratched it off with her fingernails. She held it in her hand, inspecting it before seeing a tiny face half folded into itself. Immediately she took our her headphones, smiled, and said, "Hey Tom."

Your body was flat as a pancake, being held in the hand of your fun but mischievous friend Allison. After being completely obliterated by her butt it took you a moment to reform. Eventually, you popped back to normal and she set you down on the bench next to her. "Hey Allison, it's been a little while since we've seen each other! And even longer since your ass and I have seen each other" you said up to her. This was true, the last time you interacted, you didn't even get a chance to talk to Allison before she squashed you. "Where's Tim at?" you added. Allison responded with only a smirk as she blew a large bubble of her gum. On the outside of that gum you saw a contorted face, and realized there was no other explanation than that being him. "Haha come on Allison! Can't even give the guy a break! I feel like you're always messing with him one way or another." you said while laughing at her. In truth, you were a bit afraid of her pranks, but you tried not to show it because it always seemed to just make her more willing to pull them on you. Allison finally responded,

"Hey I'm not always messing with him! Just yesterday we went to... no wait I was using him as a bra then. Well, last week we took a yoga... ooh actually half way through I had to grab him and use him as a sweat rag... Well, whatever! Tim's a tough guy, he knows I love him even when I gotta use him" Allison concluded her lovely trip down memory lane, as you just chuckled and shook your head. "Whatever you say" you responded with another laugh. Just then you heard Allison gasp and she looked down at you.

"That reminds me!.......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hectic (UN: lifesaver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquishyKat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2311298-You-finish-your-meal-and-then-head-out-to-the-