*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288089-Tanya-the-Zangoose
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Contestant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tanya the Zangoose

    by: Flarfenarfle
1. Tanya (Zangoose) (Normal)

2. Female

3. Character Description

Personality:
Tanya is cold and distant, though not inherently cruel. Almost always angry, and when she isn't, it's rather easy to get her there. So basically... typical Zangoose stuff. She also harbors an intense hatred of slavers given her own experience as a stink slave. Though under all that hate and rage is a heart that hasn't known kindness and love for years. And if shown any, she can quickly become quite warm.

Background:
Tanya "Venom tooth" Ripclaw was once one of the most ferocious and feared Zangoose pack leaders around. But that... was four years ago. Until one fateful day, she was ambushed by slavers while foraging, and taken to be broken into a slave. Now, a ferocious warrior such as her wouldn't go down easily. She resisted their tactics for three whole years. But one day, she finally cracked. For all the trouble she'd put them through, the slavers decided to keep her for themselves rather than sell her. Tanya spent the next year happily inhaling farts, sucking pits, and licking feet without a care in the world other than pleasing her masters. That is, until the slavers were finally caught and arrested. Tanya was rehabilitated afterwards, but was never the same. Rather than find her pack, Tanya dedicated her life to becoming as disgusting as possible, do do unto any slavers what had been done to her. Revenge became her only goal, and that's when she heard about the tournament. A breeding ground for the scum she so wished to destroy. The only problem was that spending a year as a slave had considerably weakened her willpower. But she didn't care. Not in the slightest. She wanted one thing, Revenge. And she was going to have it!


4. Stink stats
Feet: Deadly x3 (Deadly x6 when poisoned)
Farts: Ungodly
Body Musk: Deadly x3 (Deadly x6 when poisoned)
Butt (Without Farting): Unbearable
Breath: Deadly x2 (Deadly x3 when poisoned)

5. Stink resistance (80 out of 100)

6. Abilities

Toxic Boost: When poisoned, all of Tanya's stats that are Deadly or above get a 50% increase in strength.

Venom tooth: One of her sharp teeth is laced with a homemade poison. Tanya can inject herself with it at any time by biting down on her cheek or arm.

Berserk: When poisoned, Tanya loses all control and will stop at nothing to destroy her opponent. She cannot be mind controlled in this state, but she tends to be a bit... single-minded.

Enhanced fortitude: After so much training with poison, Tanya can tough out the pain for hours before dropping.

Bone Dry: Despite her body reeking like an army of Skuntank jogging up the side of a volcano, her fur, pits, and butt are completely dry. Her feet still sweat though.

Shattered Will: Despite once having an iron will, her time as a stink slave has crushed it. When not poisoned, Tanya is very susceptible to mind games and can easily slip back into her slave like ways with the right push.

7. Sex with just about anything is allowed. She doesn't really have a preference since she hates everyone equally.

You have the following choices:

1. Challenger

2. Challenger

*Noteb*
3. More Challengers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flarfenarfle (UN: pudding502 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288089-Tanya-the-Zangoose