*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288104-Ray
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Ray  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ray

    by: Unknown
1. Ray (Alolan Raichu)

2. Male

3. Younger cousin to Ruby and Rena, Ray comes from a tropical isle, distant from his family, they've only met maybe once when he was a Pichu. He had the most filthy, dirty, stinky pair of feet on the whole island, and looves to feel pokemon and humans under his soles, and is fond of being worshiped. However he is very gentle, and kind. He never wants pokemon to suffer...but he can't help but get them under his toes...he just loves the way they feel! He was amazed to read that his long lost cousins were famous and rich stink champions! He wanted to try it!

4. Stink stats
Feet: Deadly (x6)
Farts: Pretty Bad
Body Musk:Pretty Bad
Butt (Without Farting): Pretty Bad
Breath: Pretty Bad

5. Stink resistance (80 out of 100)

6. Big Feet!: Like the rest of his family, Ray's feet are gigantic! (actually a size or two bigger than Ruby's!)
Psychic surfer: Ray is very adept with his psychic abilities, hypnotic, mind reading and using it to put more force into his movements.
Disable: Once special ability is used by an opponent, Ray can use disable to stop it from happening again!

7. can engage sex with either gender.

You have the following choices:

1. challenger

2. challenger

*Noteb*
3. more challengers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288104-Ray