*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288135-Drought-the-Braixen
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Contestant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drought the Braixen

    by: Flarfenarfle
1. Drought (Braixen) (Normal) (Champion)

2. Male (Doesn't look like one though!)

3. Character Bio

Drought the Braixen comes from a wealthy family who all take pride in their powers over fire and psionics. However, Drought was always seen as special, even within his own family. Unlike most of his species, Drought could do more than cast simple fire spells and utilize psychic powers. Drought could cast spells that could bend the world around him to suit his needs!

When he deemed himself old enough, Drought left his family home to make a name for himself in the world. He quickly came into money simply by preforming impossible feats of magic for the incredibly wealthy, and giving them the few things that they had been previously told that money could never buy.

After amassing his fortune, Drought became somewhat bored of simply wandering around and doing what he did. That's when the Braixen caught sight of a flier for the Tournament. He cast a simple spell to give himself what he believed to be an adequate level of stench, and then set off!

Upon arriving, the usually promiscuous Braixen finally found an individual that he could love. A famous model known as Titus Gaiathorn. And after beating Titus, and claiming a Champion title, the two quickly fell in love. Titus still lets Drought sleep around a bit though,

4. Stink Stats:
Feet: Deadly x6
Farts: Deadly
Body Odor: Deadly x4
Butt: Deadly
Breath: Rancid

5. Stink Resistance 65/100

6. Special Abilities:

Magic: Drought can conjure, control, teleport, enhance, debuff, summon, and well...pretty much anything else you can think of!

Girly: He's a Braixen, they all look pretty girly, and so most folks mistake him for a girl at first.

7. Drought's willing to have sex with just about any challenger!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Challenger

*Noteb*
2. Challenger

*Noteb*
3. More challengers!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flarfenarfle (UN: pudding502 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288135-Drought-the-Braixen