*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2291504-Jason-the-Dewott
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Jason the Dewott!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jason the Dewott!

    by: KV
1. Jason (Dewott) (Normal) (Champion)

2. Male

3. He's back, and better than ever! A mischievous little wott who entered the tournament after his late father trained him, Jason can freeze his enemies in place while his rotten stank does the talking for him. And after adventuring alongside Shiver and becoming one of the first champions to gain a Lethal stink stat, he's not a force to be taken lightly! But, if you manage to become friends with this friendly little Dewott, he's a cool guy to hang out with too!

4. Stink Stats:
Feet: Deadly x2 (Deadly x5 with Sacrifice)
Farts: Deadly x6 (Lethal with Sacrifice)
Body Odor: Deadly x2 (Deadly x4 with Sacrifice)
Butt: Deadly x2 (Deadly x5 with Sacrifice)
Breath: Deadly x4 (Deadly x8 with Sacrifice)

5. Stink Resistance: 75/100 (0/100 with Sacrifice)

6. Special Abilities
Sacrifice- Jason starts to glow a light blue, almost aqua color as he reduces his stink resistance drastically. However, in return, every single one of his stink stats skyrockets, and his speed and power increases!

Dual Wield- Given to him by his father, this shell has the ability to store and release smells (usually farts) with the touch of a button! Also one of his favorite items that he has.

Ice Dutch Oven- Jason's last resort, and his special attack. Originally, this trapped the enemy in a dome filled with ice and water as Jason farts into it. But now, as Jason perfected his skill, he removed the water altogether! He pins the enemy down, pinning them to the floor as he creates a dome of ice around his enemy's head! He keeps a hole in the top, so he can take a seat on top...and release!

7. Sorry, but sex isn't allowed with this wotter!

You have the following choices:

1. Fight the wott!

*Noteb*
2. Another contestant!

*Noteb*
3. More slots!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KV (UN: kvfighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2291504-Jason-the-Dewott