*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your adventure starts here.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2122640-Small-Vs-The-Unaware-World/cid/2324469-Your-adventure-starts-here
by Agent
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2122640
James, a being very similar to human, deals daily with his life of trying to avoid humans.
Chapter #1

Your adventure starts here.

    by: Agent
So, a little info about James.

James lives in the wonderful city of New York. He's made his way around, having stayed in wealthy hotels, as well as living in the wooded areas nearby. He's always tried to keep himself hidden from humans, for fear of what they'd do to him, but this doesn't mean he could not, or should not benefit from their spoils.
James has dark hair, and he wears clothes sewn together from random loose strings he's found during his time in the Big Apple.
James is incredibly small, smaller than most insects, so it's unsurprising that most human eyes do not see him moving about.
Out of everything James hates about humans, he hates their feet the most. The smell is appalling to him, and due to the nature of his kind, he's unable to pass out, causing him to endure every stinky moment, if he's accidentally caught by one.
Lastly, he has a lot of energy, considering his kind doesn't sleep, so it's unsurprising if he travels far distances in a day.

This all being said, we now need a setting, so...

Where do we start off our story?

You have the following choices:

1. Central Park

*Noteb*
2. A Luxurious Hotel

*Noteb*
3. The Beach

*Noteb*
4. A Cafe

5. Somebody's Home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Agent (UN: agentfire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Agent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2122640-Small-Vs-The-Unaware-World/cid/2324469-Your-adventure-starts-here