*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129618-Unlucky-Thief/cid/2413608-Liara-the-Crusher
by ulti
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2129618
A thief girl cant seem to catch a break as she tries to find the one who wronged her.
This choice: A lone giantess approaches and Jet falls on the path in front of her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Liara the Crusher

    by: Azazel-8
It was a fairly typical day for Liara as she made her way back towards her home. She’d volunteered to visit the nearest human kingdom again to gather some supplies and delicacies that weren’t usually available to her fellow giantesses, and was on her way back with a full bag of goods handing from her shoulder. Though she’d only recently reached maturity this was already a common event for her, since she enjoyed getting the chance to interact with the smaller races in their own territory.

Liara had always been a kind girl, and absolutely loved doting on those who were smaller, younger or otherwise weaker than her. When she was younger and unable to leave the kingdom, this had mostly been confined to giantess children, although the occasional visitor from the outside world had also found themselves carefully tended to by the young girl. Though more than one had pointed out how patronising this conduct was, they mostly accepted that she had only good intentions. Now older, she’d gotten over her previous habit of picking people up without warning, but still couldn’t quite help fawning over them. Still, most people she visited accepted her readily enough.

Unknown to the massive girl, she had an audience as she closed in on one of the few mountain passes that allowed passage to the kingdom beyond. Both Jet and Holly looked up in awe as the giantess approached, her bare feet pounding against the ground and generating clouds of dust and mini-earthquakes as she walked. Long red hair framed a youthful looking face, offset against prominent and mature curves, and a simple brown dress covered the pale skin of her torso while leaving the majority of her arms and mile-long legs exposed. Neither of the two adventurers had ever seen a giantess up close like this before, and they were momentarily stunned at the existence of such a massive humanoid, the tip of her head reaching easily fifty feet, if not more, into the air.

Unfortunately for Jet, while Holly continued to be mesmerised by the approaching titan, her own attempt to get a closer look resulted in her shoes slipping on the loose earth of the path, and the next thing she knew her feet went out from under her and she was tumbling down the side of the hill. By this point Liara had come so close that the thunderous sound of her footsteps covered the sounds of Jet’s fall and her calls for help as she crashed down towards the path below.

It was only now that the giantess’s gaze moved to the path, having momentarily forgotten the need to keep an eye out for any tiny visitors. She was surprised and pleased to see Holly standing there, and offered a small smile and a wave as she approached, which was quickly returned by the awe-struck healer, neither of them aware of what was about to occur. Distracted as she was, Liara didn’t pay any attention to her next footfall as her bare sole raised itself high above the unlucky thief.

For Jet the next few seconds happened in slow motion. Despite her best attempts to arrest her momentum, her uncontrolled tumble had carried her out into the middle of the path and left her lying on her back winded and bruised and unable to do anything but scream out as she watched the foot of the massive redhead slowly rise and cast its deep shadow over her defenceless form. “No! Please! You have to see me!” It was pointless of course, even if she’d had enough air in her lungs to scream at full capacity, the distance to Liara’s ears was just too far for the sound to reach. As the massive sole descended there was just enough time for Jet’s adrenaline-filled perceptions to make out the layers of dirt and detritus covering the giantess’s left foot before it crashed down upon her.

To Liara it was a footstep like any other, and to Holly it was just another booming retort and a spray of dust as the titanic woman went to pass her by with one last smile. For Jet, however, it was perhaps the worse pain she had ever experienced. The boulder had been bad of course, and it had lasted for so long that she’d felt like she wanted to die, but if she thought that rock had been heavy then she clearly hadn’t known what heavy really was. While not overweight by any sense of the word, Liara was built on a whole different scale than anything the thief had encountered before, and probably weighed more than the combined weight of every person and building in her home town put together. And now all of that frightful mass was being pushed down on Jet’s squishy body, pancaking her so quickly that the giantess didn’t even feel a thing as Jet was smashed into oblivion beneath the ball of her foot, every nerve in the rubber girl’s body flaring at the sheer agony of it.

It got even worse as Liara moved to take her next step, her other foot rising to allow all of her weight to press down on the left alone, and then worsened further still as the heel of that foot rose as well, the ground beneath actually sinking down several inches from the force of it. By the time the whole sole finally lifted it had left a deep crater behind, filled with the leftover residue of the massive footstep, and already starting to crumble into dust as the earthen walls were shook apart by the continuing vibrations of the departing woman’s thunderous steps. High above, and blissfully oblivious to what she had just done, Liara simply turned back to offer one last wave to Holly over her shoulder, before setting her sights on home and picking up the pace a little for the final stretch.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Azazel-8 (UN: azazel8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129618-Unlucky-Thief/cid/2413608-Liara-the-Crusher