*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129618-Unlucky-Thief/cid/2416824-Veria-the-Lamia
by ulti
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2129618
A thief girl cant seem to catch a break as she tries to find the one who wronged her.
This choice: Something finds them befroe they reach the cave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Veria the Lamia

    by: Unknown
Jet grabbed Holly’s hand, and began leading her towards the cave. Though they had no idea what sorts of horrors would lurk inside of the cave, it was the only way they were going to get out of the pouring rain and avoid contracting hypothermia. The two weary travelers clomped through the mud, heading up and over the ridge and down towards the safety of the cave.

At the top of the ridge, Jet paused to catch her breath and wipe rain out of her eyes. However, Holly didn’t realize that she had stopped moving, and bumped straight into her. Jet let out a short gasp as she pinwheeled her arms, losing her balance. The unlucky thief slipped on the muddy ground and tumbled painfully down the slope.

“Jet!” Holly cried out, reaching for Jet, but it was too late. Jet flopped head over heels all the way down the slope, her body bouncing and sliding down the slippery ridge. By the time she slid to a stop at the bottom, various parts of her body were flattened and crushed, and she was coated head-to-toe in mud and grime.

Holly carefully slid down the slope, maintaining her balance as she descended to where Jet had landed. Jet mentally sighed angrily, and began willing her body to reform to normal so she could reform and stand up. She stared up straight into the sky, rain endlessly splashing down onto her face. A few moments later, the dark sky was replaced by the sight of two black boots, and Jet mentally screamed.

Holly slid to a stop at the bottom of the slope, digging her feet into the ground to halt her momentum and keep her balance. Unfortunately, the careless mage didn’t realize she was standing on her best friend, and had just violently pressed Jet’s face into her black boots. Holly eventually took a few steps to the side, allowing Jet to begin reforming again.

“Jet! Where are you?” Holly spun around, looking for best friend. Jet finally finished reforming and sat up, wiping the mud off of her face. Holly whipped around and spotted her. “Oh. There you are!”

“You…*cough*…you stepped on me!” Jet hacked, trying to stand up.

“Did I? I’m so sorry.” Holly earnestly apologized. She walked over to grab Jet’s hand and help her to her feet. As she bent down and stretched out her hand, the soggy ground beneath her shifted, and she topple forward with a cute yelp. Jet shrieked as her mage companion collapsed onto her, squashing her flat again and forcing her under a thick layer of mud. Jet’s face was squished beneath Holly’s fairly sizable chest.

Holly groaned and picked herself back up, then noticed what had happened to Jet. She dug her out of the mud, and gently coaxed her body into reforming. As Jet’s flat body began inflating back to normal shape, a soft laughing noise rose up from behind Holly. Holly screamed, dropping Jet’s still reforming body back into the mud, and whirled around.

Her screams died in her throat as she looked up at the imposing form of a monster girl that had snuck up behind her and Jet. More specifically, it was a lamia!

The lamia, as per usual, was a normal human from the waist up. She had smooth, tan skin, sparkling red eyes, and long black hair. Her abundantly sized chest was bare for all the world to see. However, from the waist down, she had the long and twisting body of a snake. Her snake half was extremely long and mesmerizing, a hypnotic mix of red and black coloring. The lamia was also slightly bigger than a normal human being, making her even more terrifying. The lamia giggled at Holly’s terrified expression.

“Aww…aren’t you just the cutest thing.” The lamia cooed, slithering slightly closer to Holly. Holly backed up, until her feet were squashing Jet’s body into the mud. Holly slipped on Jet’s wet, muddy body, and toppled onto her rear end. The lamia laughed.

“Isn’t it a bit rainy to be playing outside in the mud?” She smiled. Her tail moved over to Holly, and hovered above her head. “Go ahead. Grab it. Gently though.” Tentatively, Holly grabbed the lamia’s tail. The lamia lifted Holly to her feet, discreetly biting her lip and blushing. The tail is the most sensitive area on a lamia.

“Who…are you?” Holly stuttered, a mix of cold rain and pure horror causing her to stammer. The lamia smiled warmly.

“My name is Veria. Veria the lamia, as you probably guessed by now.” Veria laughed. “Why don’t you come with me…um…”

“Holly.”

“Holly. Come with me. I have a warm little abode that you can stay at. Much cozier than this horrid rain.”

“Uh…” Holly glanced around nervously. Veria placed her tail comfortingly around Holly’s shoulders.

“You can trust me Holly. I’m much nicer than many other monster girls you’d meet hanging out in this rain. Follow me.” Veria started to slither towards the tree line. Holly followed, taking a stop forward. Her black boot splashed down into the mud, stomping on poor Jet’s face. Thankfully, Holly looked down and spotted her mud caked companion.

“Oh my gosh! I forgot about all about you! I’m so sorry!” Holly cried, ripping Jet out of the mud. She pressed Jet’s flat body gently against her chest. Veria looked at her in surprise.

“That squishy thing is a human? Like you?” She inquired.

“Yes. She’s just…under the effect of a spell. She’ll reform at your house.” Holly explained. Veria smiled.

“How…curious.” Lamia and Holly ventured for a few minutes through the nearby woods, finally reaching a small hut. The hut was sturdy and surprisingly roomy, made of stone and brick. Inside, the hut contained a small fireplace and a massive bed that Holly assumed belonged to Veria.

“Did you build all of this?” Holly asked. Veria thought for a moment.

“It was…uh…abandoned.” She concluded, switching the subject. “Have a seat Holly and Jet.” Veria slithered over to the fire, relishing in the warmth. Holly joined her, setting Jet down on the floor beside her. Jet’s body began to slowly, slowly reform back to normal.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129618-Unlucky-Thief/cid/2416824-Veria-the-Lamia