*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2130352-The-Time-God/cid/2369131-test-her-out-first
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LGV
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2130352
A high school boy discovers that he can pause and manipulate time to fuck anyone he wants!
This choice: bang that uptight prude  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

test her out first

    by: Imageviewer
deciding to give that high strung woman an attitude change, he walks around the desk until he's right behind, his hands traced her body feeling the fat around her curves, they soon found themselves cup her breast that he could feel a hard material behind the clothes restraining them, popping the upper button clothes off to show off her cleavage to see a plain rock hard bra restraining the two cups.

his hands delved into her open shirt and traced her smooth back until it came upon the clip holding her boobs together, it was a bit of a struggle to unclip them but he managed it and watch in amazement as the restrained cups popped out and hanging free "Damn Ms Sherman who knew you had such succulent utters, removing the rest of the bra off he saw the hug pink nipples that accompanied them, grasping them both in his hands that were to big for them to fit around, he gave both a few squeezes feeling the soft meaty utters that felt like jelly in his grasp "you got it on you prude of a woman".

bring one of them to his mouth he closed his lips around the pink erect nipple, his tongue dance around the pink organ tracing the smooth, soft pink flesh tasting the skin of the pointed nipple that hardened at his touch.

he soon stopped sucking on her breast but not before giving one last suck rearing his head back with the breast still in his mouth and letting go with a wet pop leaving a trail of saliva between his mouth and her wet boob "I've been neglecting your lower region" his hands traced downwards towards her huge Derriere, squeezing the meaty cheeks, playing with them for a bit by shifting, squeezing and parting them from each other "you always had that hypnotising ass that every man wanted to get his hands on" walking around her and kneeling down, his face facing close to her hug cheeks "now lets see what a woman like you wears".

his hands gripped the under side of her skirt and pulled them up to reveal a tight black throng being devoured between her two cheeks "wow you really are high strung with that black thong" his fingers traced under the black string pulling it from her ass, looking at bear pale ass before letting go hearing a snap sound as the underwear snapped between the two cheeks causing them to ripple like jelly a bit from the sudden force "whoa I always knew you had such a huge ass but I never would have thought it was something like this!" he exclaimed burying his face between them, "now lets see how fine your meaty ass Is" raising his hand he slapped the left cheek watching it as the abused skin redden and rippled with the imprint of his hand showing, giving them a few more slaps watching with pride at his work as both cheeks bared the mark of his hands, the skin completely red and ripe from his handling.

"that was simply the appetizer now lets see if you can handle the main course" he said standing up and dropping his trousers and underwear, displaying his erected and hardened dick.

what does he do next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. do her in the ass

2. give it to her in the vagina

*Noteb*
3. more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Imageviewer (UN: imageveiwer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LGV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2130352-The-Time-God/cid/2369131-test-her-out-first