*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro & Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2133823-Space-Freighter-Nostromo-101/cid/2381640-Intro--Characters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2133823
Space! Adventure! Aliens! Join the crew of the Nostromo and see how they travel in space
Chapter #1

Intro & Characters

    by: E-Brony
It is the year 2800, mankind has spread through the galaxy, without a single encounter of any other intelligent life forms. Only uninhabited planets and ruins of ancient civilizations. In the midst of this rush for colonization, many Earth Corporation have sent their fleets to the most obscure sectors of the universe, each trying to find something that could help them in beating their adversaries.

You are one of the billions of people who work for the largest of these corporations.

The Weighland-Youthani.

This Corporation had been one of the largest and richest in the entire universe but, after a drastic failure in the Robotic Market, due to some issues with their latest Android series, the Corporation swiftly went back to the Colonization Market, beginning anew to compete with others in the same sector.

You’ve been re-allocated to one of its ships, one with the delicate task to start the process of terraforming a dead planet, making it able to host human life. The ship on which you have taken service is the Nostromo 101, a large space freighter that is transporting the facility needed to start the Terraforming process. It is a long trip, from the Earth Dockyard toward this unnamed planet known only as LV-4287, and for that reason most of your trip should be spent in Hyper-Sleep, with the A.I. of the ship steering on auto pilot toward your destination.

You’ve been assigned to this mission because you’re the best in your field.

You’re the….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...Captain of the Vessel

2. ...Chief of Security

*Noteb*
3. ...Pilot Leader

*Noteb*
4. ...Maintenance Leader

5. ...More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2133823-Space-Freighter-Nostromo-101/cid/2381640-Intro--Characters