*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introducion and Setting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136387-Different-Skin-different-Life/cid/2395409-Introducion-and-Setting
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2136387
Story about Skinsuits and impersonation between friends.
Chapter #1

Introducion and Setting

    by: James-ECorp.
Characters:


Lasse (You) (16 years old)
You are Lasse, a 16 year old guy going to school in germany. You are single after a relationship with Chantal which was six months long. You like to play video games and you also like to relax or strolling around. At one day, you were riding the bus on your way home, when someone pressed a
Handkerchief on your face and you blacked out. After you passed out you wake up after several hours in a empty room with white walls and wooden floor. <-- This is where the story starts.

Characters:

Girls & Guys in the story

Girls & Guys in Lasses class (10b)

Annalena (16)
Annalena is in Lasse's class. She's a popular girl, acquired for her natural beauty. She has shoulder long darkbrown hair and a Sister, Nicole (14) and a Brother Tim (13). She's in a relationship with Max (20).

Dagmar (16) is in Lasse's class and sits next to him. She has a boyfriend -Tristan- and loves to talk about him. She told Lasse everything. From there hardcore sex and how cute he is. She is very small, 155 cm in height and very slim.

Lisa-Marie (16) in Lasse's class. Lisa-Marie lives in the same village as Vanessa and Susanne. She's in a close relationship with them also with Annalena and Kaya. She has brown hair and a normal body.

Milla (16) in Lasse's class. Milla is the best friend of Kaya and Susanne. She has an atlethic figure, blond hair and likes to wear leggings while PE. She is a bit spoiled at all.

Susanne (16) in Lasse's class. Susanne is the other sport girl besides Milla. She Plays professional Soccer and is in a secret relationship with her german teacher. She has a brother, Gabriel (14) and has long blond hair.

Tim (16) in Lasse's class. Tim is Lasse's best friend. They cose themself as 'brothers in mind'. He has a secret crush on Annalena.
He has brown hair and lives in the same village as Kaya.

Kaya (16) in Lasse's Class. Kaya is a nice and smart girl who also is in a almost sisterly relationship with Milla, Lisa-Marie and Susanne.
She likes to gossip and has brown hair.

Vanessa B (16) In Lasses class. Vanessa is a poor but spoiled girl from Lasse's class. He had a crush in the 6th grade on her but she ignored him. She has a nice ass and a good Body too! She lives in the same village as Susanne and Lisa-Marie. She also dances together with Lisa-Marie.

Girls a year under Lasse (9c)

Celine (15) Is a year under Lasse. She has blonde hair and a very attractive face. She has a slim build and also a nice voice. She's Lasse's secret new crush but she's already in a relationship with Jannik.

Jacinta (16) In Celines Class. Jacinta has the body of a goddess but is so much spoiled as a girl can be. She doesn't cares about anyone besides herself. She likes to wear tight clothing and prefers tight leggings. Also she has shoulderlength darkblonde hair.

Girls a year under Lasse (9b)

Vanessa K (15) Vanessa is a year under Lasse. She lives in the same Village as him. She's kind of pervert but also pretty cute. She often told him about her fantasy to be a boy. She also told Lasse that she is fingering herself almost every evening. She has a brother, Thomas (13) and a sister, Jaqueline (18).

Girls two years under Lasse (8a)

Chantal (14) Lasse's Ex girlfriend, two schoolyears under him. Chantal has a slim body build but nice assets. She's a shy girl which loves riding, horses and music. She has brown shoulder length hair.

Girls three years under Lasse (7b)

Fabienne (13) Three years under Lasse. She's a girl from the neighborhood with rich parents and kind of a spoiled bitch,

Other people

Laura (18) Lasse's best female friend. Laura is Lasse's best female friend he ever had. After school they are almost everyday hanging out. She is in relationship with Robin (20). She dreamed of it to wear a skin of a guy to know how this would feel.

Juliette (16), Lauras best friend. Does vaulting on a national level, bit of a tomboy, very bigheaded, not very nice to Lasse.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 James-ECorp. (UN: yannickkun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James-ECorp. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136387-Different-Skin-different-Life/cid/2395409-Introducion-and-Setting