*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wendy Johnson
  2. More Characters
  3. Picking a Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/2468660-Wendy-Johnson
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2137802
Take up the Identity of a victim of the shrinking virus, an epidemic to the world
This choice: Wendy Johnson - 37 year old Norm working as a Scientist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wendy Johnson

    by: The1SwagKing
In life, you had been dealt a pretty good set of hands. Born to a wealthy family, with supreme intellect, and best of all, immune from the virus which swept the world. A killer body also didn't hurt in this world. With the unlimited supply of test subjects in the form of shrinks, science had never seen a brighter age. While some may describe your basement as a dungeon, you preferred the term laboratory. Hundreds of tiny people were kept in cages, or strung up for examination and tests as you lead the way in science for the modern day. Your Ivy League education lead to many grants for research, and this research earned you quite the paycheck, living in a mansion which sat above your lab.

You occasionally let yourself engage in pleasure however, using shrinks as either snacks or, 'adult toys' for your own amusement. You rose from your bed, stretching your arms as you put your feet through the slippers resting next to your bed. You threw on a robe as you made your way to breakfast, pouring a bowl of cereal, drenching it with milk before sitting down on your table.

This was going to be a long day, as today you were going to be

You have the following choices:

1. Running Experiments in the Lab

*Noteb*
2. Attending a Science Convention

*Noteb*
3. Showing a Documentary Crew your Setup

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/2468660-Wendy-Johnson