*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139835-School-Day-Shrink/cid/2411345-Intro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2139835
It's going to be a big year for the boys at Cliffendale boarding school.
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: rocketman
It was the first day of school at Cliffendale Boarding school. And it was a big day for all involved as it was the first day in 7 years that the school would be Co-ed. Many rumors floated around about the reason for it becoming an only girls school, the most commonly known being the disappearance of an entire bus with boys who were supposedly on a school trip.

Despite this Cliffendale had an excellent reputation for education and the chance for these boys to be a part of that was one that couldn't be passed up, with several scholarships offered as an incentive to enroll. This was offered to many boys in orphanages and rough households, to offer them a better chance at an education.

All of the students where gathered into the gymnasium for orientation day. The boys are seated on the left hand side and the girls all on the right all in the uniform of Cliffendale. The Principal mounts the podium, an attractive woman in her early 40's wearing a lavender blouse, black pencil skirt, black stockings and a pair of pumps her name being Patricia Garnier. Next to him is a middle aged man in his 30's, the new vice principal Jack Paris. Miss Garnier clears her throat and begins.

"Welcome to Cliffendale Academy, thus begins another year at our illustrious institution and a first year to our new students" Indicating the boys to her right.
"now I implore you to get to know one another as you will be relying on each other in more ways than you can think of this coming time at Cliffendale, and I expect the best of behavior from all of you. And I promise that you boys will be in good hands here as you adjust to our school. And I implore you girls to take good care of our boys, so please be gentle"
She smiles, and all of the girls chuckle or giggle to themselves. The boys do as well at the obvious attempt at humor.
"now before we finish up our assembly I implore each of you to take the next 5 minutes to get to know one another as you will all be getting better acquainted very soon"

She steps back from the podium indicating that they all get up and mingle

The boys and girls rise and begin to pair off with one another to mix and mingle.

After the Five minutes are up She mounts the Podium again and begins again.

"Now that you have gotten to know one another then we can get this year started. Now there is going to be one more 'little' thing we have to take care of" she says this and all the girls laugh at it. "and a 'big' change for you boys" again the girls laugh at the joke. The boys however look around perplexed.

Miss Garnier removes a pendant from inside her blouse and raises it up in the air and says what sounds like some kind of prayer or chant, all of the girls joining in.

"We gather together to offer these to you, the one who keeps the scales, who takes and gives equally. Now take the size of those we have brought"

As they say this a purple circle appears on the ground dimly glowing. The Boys within the circle begin to dwindle in size until they are reduced to the size of action figures, each roughly between 5 to 6 inches in height.

The Principle continues her speech "Alright girls, take your pick. but be gentle with them and I don't want to hear about any of them being hurt or heaven forbid killed. And as for you boys, well, this is gonna be a big year for you so I suggest you mind the girls if you know what's good for you. And I wish you all an excellent term and I hope to see you all in class" She walks down from the podium ending her speech.

(now choose which characters story to follow descriptions of the named characters in the beginning of the story)




You have the following choices:

1. Lucy, Kenny, and Jake

*Noteb*
2. Will and Brianna

*Noteb*
3. Joey and Keysey

*Noteb*
4. Becca and Benjamin

5. (more choices)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rocketman (UN: rocketman399 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocketman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139835-School-Day-Shrink/cid/2411345-Intro