*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2690325-The-Vampires-bet
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: The whole castle!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

The Vampire's bet

    by: Unknown
Marceline wore a grin and whipped her long, black hair back a bit.

"Of course not." she replied,
"This space is far too limited. I don't like limited spaces."

Bubblegum didn't worry about the last sentence, knowing Marceline well enough to be able to tell she wasn't kidding; no, what give her something to think about was the game itself.

"Hide and seek, Marceline?" she asked,
"What are you planning?"

The blood froze in your veins.

The Vampire wore an innocent, oblivious expression.

"Me? What do you mean, Gum? What could I possibly be planning with a simple game of hide 'n seek?" she asked back.

"More like 'hide-'n-eat'," Bubblegum replied,
"I know you, and this is not your kind of game. So what are you planning?"

Your gaze went from the princess to the Vampire, who spoke,

"Busted." she said with a carefree expression, sticking a double-pronged tongue out,
"You're a true party pooper, you know that?"

Bubblegum frowned; you still couldn't get what was going on.

"Fine. I wanted to wait until it was just us but... I wanna make a deal. A bet. Whatever you wanna call it." Marceline replied, fluttering up, standing over Bubblegum's head,
"I was thinking... this place is pretty big, no? So me and you are gonna have a hard time finding your tiny buddy."

"And?" you spoke up, wanting to know where this was headed.

Marceline smirked.

"This is a challenge between me and Gum here. Whoever finds you... gets to keep you."

Your eyes widened.

"What!?"

"Absolutely not!"

Bubblegum stared daggers into the vampire.

"He's under my care, Marceline, there's no way I'm giving him to you!" she scolded.

"Jeez, cool it already." the Vampire replied,
"He'd be in good hands with me, too... and who says I'm gonna find him? You know this place better than I do, am I right?"

Bubblegum didn't reply. You didn't either, not sure how you'd like being in Marceline's care.

She was a nice girl... Vampire, alright, but you doubted you were ready to trade up on guardians so soon after meeting Bubblegum. Plus, your... 'pleasant experience' from before made you want to stick to the princess.

"Come on, don't tell me you're afraid of some old hide 'n seek, are you?" Marceline teased.

The princess inhaled deeply, the exhaled heavily.

"Fine." she said.

You stared at her, bewildered, unable to believe your own ears.

"But if I win, we're not going to have this kind of discussion ever again. He stays with me." she continued.

"Only if you can find him before me." Marceline replied, before addressing you,
"Rules are simple: you can hide anywhere you can reach. You've got five minutes before we come to get ya. Whenever me or Gum here find you, game's over. That's it."

"In addition," Bubblegum chimed in,
"Marceline, you can't fly, become invisible, none of that."

The Vampire groaned, and her red, knee-high boots made contact with the ground.

"Fine."

Bubblegum turned to you.

"Are you okay doing this?" she asked, wanting to hear your opinion.

"If I'm being honest... no."

"Aw, come on dude! It's just a game! And if Gum wins, you're all hers!" Marceline spoke.

The princess flushed red at the mention, considering that, in a way, you've been 'all hers' already.

You sighed and turned to the Vampire.

"... You're not gonna give it up until I agree, are you?" you asked.

"Hmm... no."

You couldn't believe what you were about to say,
"Fine."

Marceline laughed, while Bubblegum bent to gently place you onto the floor.

"Five minutes, little dude. Not a sec more." Marceline teased, before jabbing the Princess with her elbow,
"Close your eyes, you. If you make eye contact, people are bored to death." she teased jokingly.

Bubblegum smirked a little.

"Shut up." she replied, before looking down at you while her Vampire friend covered her eyes,
"If anything... think of this as a way to get adjusted. And... if one of my guards or someone finds you, tell them you're with me." she said, before adding,
"And good luck."

You nodded, thankful, before Bubblegum covered her eyes as well.

"Five minutes starting..." Marceline said, though you had already sprinted away,
"... Now!"

Now the game was officially started.

You had five minutes to find a hole to hide in and the rest of the time to hope you were found by Princess Bubblegum.

Otherwise... you had a feeling you were going to sleep with a Vampire tonight, and you weren't sure how you liked the idea.

Still, you had no clue where to hide since you practically only knew three rooms on a practically immense palace.

So, you figured your best pick would be Bubblegum's bedroom. You did see the way she went when she brought you there, but first you had to find the throne room, and you weren't sure where that was.

Luckily, it happened to be close enough to the kitchen, from where you just fled; you took a few moments to take a break, before resuming your run.

--

When you finally reached your destination, you had a feeling that way more than five minutes had passed and felt blessed to have made it here unseen.

And, although it may have been a bit of a cliché, you ran straight under Bubblegum's bed, out of ideas.

You had your hiding spot now.

You could just hope you were found by the right giantess.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bubblegum found you!

2. Marceline found you!

*Noteb*
3. You managed to remain unfound. Now what?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2690325-The-Vampires-bet