*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3217173-Sleeping-With-Wanda
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You go to her boobs and she is playfully angry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #40

Sleeping With Wanda

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Well, how bad can your loving wife really be. A big smile on your face, as you start shuffling your way around. You climb over Wanda’s body, and get right to her breasts.

You happily climb over into her cleavage, as you get your way in and comfortable. Wanda could feel this, as she chuckled in return. She was feeling very playful at the moment, but she did tell you not to go there. Well she wasn’t angry with it at the moment. She was feeling playful.

Deep in the boobs, shuffling your way around as you were enjoying yourself. You look up to Wanda.

“I did warn you, you little bug.” She said. Despite her words seeming a bit harsh, her smile and playful attitude let you know that it won’t be that bad. She grabbed on either side of her breasts, as she chuckled.

She moved her boobs and pushed them on you. She pushed her boobs on you, as you were firmly pressed by the two giant mounds. You enjoyed it immensely, as you go ahead and start kissing the sides of her boobs, in a wild attempt to please her.

And please her it did. Wanda smiled down, feeling every action that you were giving her. “Are you trying to please me bug, so I don’t squish you between my large breasts. Well I will go ahead and try.” She pushed her tits on you even stronger.

You were firmly pressed by the boobs again as Wanda giggled in bed. She was ‘Squishing’ you, as the woman was chuckling. Once again she relaxed with the pushes as you look up to the giantess.

“I-Is that it?” You ask her obviously hit hard from her. Wanda saw that her boobs were too much for you, and she giggled at the idea.

“Sorry bug, but I don’t listen to pests.” She said still playing the role. She went ahead and grabbed her boobs, before you talk up to the giantess.

“W-Wait a second. Can we stop playing Wanda?” She looked disappointed by this. “Your boobs are super soft but... still trying to recover.”

“Fine, guess you can go back to being my husband.” She said. “Did you not have fun?”

“I did but... you squished me a bit too hard.”

“Aww, sweetie.” She kissed her fingers and brought them down to you. She rubbed it happily against your head, a calm smile on her face. “I’ll play more gentle next time.”

“Thanks Honey.” You say kissing the finger. “So... where are we going to sleep?” You ask her before laying down. “Cause your melons are nice sweetie when they aren’t coming down on me.”

“I suppose you forgot that as well.” Wanda chuckled as you perked up. “You sleep wherever I feel for the night. Sometimes you sleep in there, sometimes on your side of the bed. Sometimes in my hair, or even in my mouth.”

“R-Really?”

“You’ve slept in my slippers, in my socks, it’s always a fun game coming up with new spots for you.”

“W-Well... where am I going to be sleeping tonight?” Wanda smiled, as she already got an idea.

“As much as you want the breasts, I want a spot just a little bit more.” She went ahead and plucked you out from her chest, before bringing you down under the blanket. She lifted it up, making sure she was going to see you in your sleeping spot.

You got dropped right against her thicc thigh. You land your way there, feeling it against you. Only for her other thigh to move from the other side of you. She squeezed her thighs on you, pushing you tight.

Now there was two things you could note. She obviously does a lot of exercise, as you could feel the tone about where you were being squeezed. An addition to that, she clearly eats a lot, so it was nice feeling those thighs.

“S-So... between these? What if you open your legs while you are sleeping Wanda?”

“Trust me, I won’t.” She said as she kissed the air to you. “Goodnight, I can’t wait for tomorrow.”

“N-Neither can I.” You say happily up to the giantess. A large smile was on your face, as you go ahead and get more comfortable. Wanda lowered the blanket, and now was the time to go to sleep.

You will admit, it was not easy for you being squeezed between two thighs, but it would be as easy sleeping between two tits.

Wanda went to sleep easily, but she was still on alert. If this was going to be how her rest would go now, she wouldn’t dare change it, and she was going to make sure no one else could change it.

The giantess closed her eyes and went to sleep, while between the legs you followed suit.

-

It was the next morning, as you woke up before Wanda did. You shuffle your way around and drop your way down. You drop your way down under the thighs. Landing down awkwardly as you crawl out from under your wife. You crawled out under her butt. You probably could of gone a better route, but you will admit you were enjoying what was happening. You squirm and move your way around and finally got out from under your sleeping wife. She didn’t even feel you against her bottom as you were doing it.

Well you can’t dwell on that as you move your way around and got out from under the blanket as well.

You stand your way tall, a large smile on your face as you stand there looking up at your wife. Despite her sleeping... less than gracefully. The giantess was still very pretty as you look up to her. Giving her a smile as you then look down.

You look down and look your way around. Wait... was there something different here?

Yes... it was different! Your eyes were wide, as you realised __________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You was smaller

2. The setting has changed!

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3217173-Sleeping-With-Wanda