*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2575560-Bewildering-Waking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2142619
A student wizard and fat admirer catches the eye of large ladies at magic school.
This choice: The festival passes as a blur. The morning after, however, is more complicated.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bewildering Waking

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
Phineas slowly felt his mind stir. His eyes were closed as he was splayed out on the bed. It was a comfortable, cozy feeling, rising out of sleep without a care in the world. His dreams were a slurry that he couldn't decipher with a half awake mind but something had felt good about them. He shifted, his arms reaching out into the cushions. The surface was warm and fleshy under the cloth, jiggling from his touch, and he gave it a squeeze.

"Mhmmm..." a pleasurable moan came from the other occupant of the bed.

Adrenaline jolted Phineas awake as his eyes shot open.

This wasn't his room. This wasn't his bed! He tilted his head furtively, looking from side to side. Under the sheets two massive forms sandwiched him in the middle of the bed. He heard snoring. To his right was the rising stomach of a rather fat girl. Phineas was stunned, feeling himself grow hot and it wasn't from the covers. He'd dreamed about putting forward the effort to talk to one of the fat, weighty women of his affections and here he was, impossibly waking beside one. He had to pinch himself to see if he was still dreaming.

Another low moan of ecstasy escaped from his left side bedmate. He had forgotten where his hand had strayed.

Phineas was waking up in bed next to two fat beauties!

"Morning'," came the purr from his left. Phineas was face to face with a round, freckled face framed by auburn hair and adorned with sparkling green eyes. A girl about his age smiled at him, peeling herself free from the bedsheets.

The shock in face continued as Phineas found his eyes looking down the length of her horizontal body. While her face was round not too much of her was out of proportion...until he saw her wide, fat thighs spilling out of her white nightdress, each thigh as thick as his waist. They were as freckled as her face.

She grinned, revealing a slight gap in her teeth. "Gosh, you look more frightened than pixie about to be eaten by a bugbear."

"Uh-h-h-h..."

Suddenly, even though this was exactly where Phineas wanted to be he felt very uncomfortable. He backed up, wanting to put more appropriate distance between him and the thick thighed godiva in the bed, forgetting about the other occupant that had him trapped on the mattress.

The large bellied behemoth snorted awake. "Huh? That you Siv?"

"No silly," said the freckled, leg heavy girl Phineas had squeezed in his sleep, presumably Siv. "It's our new friend, Maeve, he's all flustered."

"The cutie?" Maeve turned over, catching Phineas off guard. Maeve had big lips, blue eyes and a small mole just off her chin, framed by sandy brown hair. She probably had fifty or so pounds on Siv, mostly resting in her middle. "You're still here! Last night was so much fun."

"L-Last N-Night??"

Phineas had completely blacked out about last night. He recalled getting off the train upon arrival at the Citadel. The welcoming festivities had been underway...but he couldn't remember anything else. What was he doing in a bed shared by two other, if very attractive, weighty girls? Suddenly Phineas realized himself, finding that he thankfully had slept in his uniform but it was in disarray.

"Come here," Maeve continued, rolling over with an arm outstretched to hug Phineas.

Whatever destiny had gotten Phineas into this situation failed him now that he was back to his senses as he tried to scramble back, hoisting himself upright.

"Don't crush him, Maeve," Siv chided, "you're scaring him."

"I'm t-terribly sorry," Phineas tried to begin, mind racing as he tried to make sense of the whole affair. Caught off balance, both mentally and physically, he felt himself teeter as he tried to step over Siv and found himself instead falling over her and off the bed, the floor rushing up to meet him.

At least the landing was soft. Not only from the carpet, as Phineas had landed face first into a perfectly pliable, peach shaped bum of someone passed out on the floor.

Three?!

"I'm up!" came a singsongy voice that soon faltered. "Ooo dear, I've had too much to drink."

Phineas scrambled up. The broad, lovely shaped bum shifted to reveal the blonde that blinked his direction. "Who are you again?"

Siv giggled from the bed, before helping Phineas sit up with a pair of strong yet soft hands. "Calliope, honestly, you were the first to meet him!"

"Ooh ho ho~," Calliope turned, leaning in far too close as Phineas realized she was half dressed in the Citadel's uniform and a pair of pale yellow tights. Her skin was bronze and her teeth gleaming white. Her voice carried that musical quality again. "The Phinery, right? Phin-phin."

"Phin-phin?" Phineas mouthed, worriedly.

"Siv, you've had too much time to cuddle with him," the hefty Maeve complained, dressed in a red bathrobe now that she emerged from the sheets.

"Cuddle?" Phineas felt the blood drain from his face as every impossible fantasy he'd had in his years of coming to this school went off in his head.

He couldn't help it that the draining blood decided to enter a certain other body part.

"Oh my," Calliope, the bottom heavy blonde, put a hand to her lips as she looked down. Phineas followed suit and quickly flung his hands to cover his arousal.

There was a knock at the bedroom door. "Ladies, aren't you up yet? Gods, I had way too much to eat last night."

A fourth girl entered the room. She had long black hair trailing down her back and sultry, heavily makeup'd eyes. Unlike the rest she was dressed but not in the school uniform. Her blouse was loose and her slacks unbuttoned for good reason. Her hands cradled a burgeoning potbelly from her otherwise slender frame. "I can't go to classes looking like..." She caught sight of Phineas, staring.

"Gird?" Said Siv, the playfulness in her voice dropping into concern. "Oh no, class! I have a full morning of druid rituals!" The freckled, thick-thighed honey jumped out of bed.

"Boo!" said Maeve, as her stomach rumbled. "Please tell me the morning back breakfast will be as good as the feast."

"I'm due back for my apprenticeship," said Calliope, groaning, "but last night was so much fun."

Gird, the black haired newcomer, stifled a belch. "Gotta admit, Fortescue, I always thought you were too much of a dud." She flashed him a brief smile before turning serious. "But I think it's best if you don't say anything more about what all happened yesterday.

"Uh, sure," Phineas said. What in the hells had happened yesterday? He couldn't have loose lips about events he couldn't personally remember.

In the midst of the three large ladies and the potbelly vixen getting themselves ready for the first lessons back at the Citadel, Siv paused as she looked at Phineas's bewildered confusion. "Wait. Do you not remember what happened last night?"

Phineas froze.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2575560-Bewildering-Waking