*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Riding The Train
  2. Meeting Our Protagonist
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2424432-Riding-The-Train
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2142619
A student wizard and fat admirer catches the eye of large ladies at magic school.
This choice: Traveling to the Citadel on the school's dedicated locomotive.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Riding The Train

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
The Citadel Academy for Rites and Sorcery was a fortress hidden away from the rest of the world. So hidden, in fact, that the only way to and from the school was by a locomotive steam engine. The train almost had the amount of comforts the Citadel boasted, spread across the cars that transported the students to and from school each start and end of term.

It was a lengthy ride, on average about six hours to get to the Citadel. It was a time for students to catch up with friends, for newcomers to learn about the famed Citadel, for those that liked to study to cram before school began, and for the rowdiest of the academy to have their last hoo-rahs before they faced the discipline of the institution.

For Phineas Fortescue, the ride on the locomotive had become boring. There wasn't much to do during the wait until the Citadel loomed in the distance. The landscape passed by in a blur, with few scenic landmarks. Most students clustered up in the carriage cars with their friends, friends Phineas didn't tend to have. Few had the patience or interest of riding the train with him if they had a choice.

And then once the locomotive arrived at the Citadel, it would be business as usual for studying magic. Phineas remembered how fun learning magic had sounded when he first attended the Citadel. Now that it was his penultimate year, that spark had diminished as the studies proved to be challenging, draining and taxing to both body and mind. In some ways, Phineas was almost dreading the arrival.

Well, it was almost six hours until the train reached its destination. What would Phineas do until then?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2424432-Riding-The-Train