*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145081-Out-if-his-mind/cid/2592987-A-ebony-beauty-so-exotic-with-a-perfect-ass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145081
After a devastating accident an average man wakes to find... He is now a woman!
This choice: A ebony beauty so exotic with a perfect ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A ebony beauty so exotic with a perfect ass

    by: Westway123
There she was in the mirror... She was perfect in every way exotic, curvy and sexy. She stood in a manly stance with her eyes wide and mouth agape. Long black straight hair framed her model face. Huge creamy brown cleavage showed off what had to be double d cups.. A super sexy African American babe.. "Oh my gawd..... I am her...."

I turned to the side and saw a big round booty.... The kind rappers drool over... I watched as the girl in the mirror pi r grabbed a hand full of ass as the other grabbed one of her tits.... She moaned for me.... Or did I moan for her...?

I knew I was trapped in a whole new gender and culture. I was going to be a black woman for t hy e rest of my life!

You have the following choices:

1. Get to know the new me!

*Noteb*
2. Go a bit crazy

*Noteb*
3. Find out more about her

*Noteb*
4. Meet up with her friends

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Westway123 (UN: westmash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Westway123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145081-Out-if-his-mind/cid/2592987-A-ebony-beauty-so-exotic-with-a-perfect-ass