*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. So it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145295-Jumanji/cid/2437577-So-it-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2145295
While in school detention, you come across an old game...
Chapter #1

So it begins...

    by: Rossthefox
You just got back to school after a Christmas holiday, and right away you get sent to detention for mouthing off at your teacher. The principal brings you into his office and tells you that due to past offenses you will be expelled...unless you help clean out the basement.

You shrug at this at first, but decided to clean out the basement instead of an expulsion...

Later that day...

As you continue to clean up the mess, you notice an old console with a game "Jumanji" inside of it...you could of sword that you saw your friends destroy this, but you just shake it off and start to plug it in...after all, the principal was out for an hour or two!

Upon the screen, you are greeted by a title screen along with a bunch animals you would typically see in an African jungle...

After a lame introduction screen which is just a wall of text, you come across a character selection screen.

After a few minutes of pondering, you choose...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145295-Jumanji/cid/2437577-So-it-begins