*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145295-Jumanji/cid/2451948-Jefferson-McDonough---The-Pilot-that-fears-insects
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2145295
While in school detention, you come across an old game...
This choice: Jefferson McDonough - The Pilot with serious allergies to insect bites...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jefferson McDonough - The Pilot that fears insects

    by: Rossthefox
You decided to select the pilot, thinking it would be a bit interesting to be a pilot in this game. Not only that, but you think that if another person shows up and plays with you, you can fly them around in the game! Just after you selected the character, you see a bright flash before you see yourself falling into a thick jungle. Despite falling from the sky, you seem to be unharmed...
You look over yourself and notice you aren't that much older than your actual self...not only do you find a big revolver, but you find not one, but two big cans of insect repellents...you start to wonder why you need so much fucking insect repellent...
Before you could do much else, a pop-up screen shows up in front of you...

Player class - pilot
strength: aircraft pilot
weakness: mosquitoes
number of lives: 3


...well, that explains all that insect repellent you have!
After that, the screen fades away and you look around in a dense jungle, soon hearing some faint rumbles from deeper in the jungle...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145295-Jumanji/cid/2451948-Jefferson-McDonough---The-Pilot-that-fears-insects