*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Katie Greeley
  2. New Students
  3. Welcome!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145601-The-Obesity-Epidemic-of-Jacobs-Hill-HS/cid/2659168-Katie-Greeley
by Tank
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145601
The staff and students at Jacobs Hill High School experience the effects of weight gain.
This choice: Katie Greeley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Katie Greeley

    by: Tru
         It’s Katie’s first game of high school lacrosse and it is different. Katie started to notice the differences of her high school everyone was a good 100lbs over weight at least and that included her team. When she asked her team leader Josie (a bottom heavy brunette with olive skin.) she said don’t worry you’ll catch up. It was unnerving to say the least, when she was at practices she barely does anything most times Josie just takes them out to eat appalling amounts of food. Katie tried her best to avoid eating it but recently she’s been indulging. At the game she’s the fasts on her team obviously but her team is a battering ram anyone comes close they get dropped by a ton of lard. Mid game it started to rain and one of Katie’s team mates slipped and fell on Kate. There is a load crack.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It’s nothing you should be fine in a couple of weeks

*Noteb*
2. I’m sorry to say your leg is broken

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tru (UN: tmts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tank has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145601-The-Obesity-Epidemic-of-Jacobs-Hill-HS/cid/2659168-Katie-Greeley