*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Students
  2. Welcome!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145601-The-Obesity-Epidemic-of-Jacobs-Hill-HS/cid/2439265-New-Students
by Tank
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145601
The staff and students at Jacobs Hill High School experience the effects of weight gain.
This choice: New Student  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

New Students

    by: Tank
Katie Greeley- A brunette 17 year old who plays soccer and lacrosse. She has brunette hair a thin figure but also has four brothers who are obese slobs. She's dedicated to stay thin but secretly wishes to laze around all day like the rest of her family.

Kylie Greer- A tan, black haired 17 year old cheerleader who likes to make fun of fat girls with her friends Christina and Samantha.

Monica Wayne- The head cheerleader at her old school, but transferred after being kicked off the team. She's looking for a fresh start at Jacobs High, but also has a sweet tooth. Brunette and tan.

Mackenzie Curley- A blonde field hockey player and cheerleader in the winter who tries to stay thin to avoid turning out like her obese slob of a mother. Kind and quick witted, she does have a fondness for barbecued foods however.

Or you can choose someone else!


You have the following choices:

1. Katie Greeley

2. Kylie Greer

3. Monica Wayne

*Noteb*
4. Mackenzie Curley

5. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tank (UN: jrs722 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tank has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145601-The-Obesity-Epidemic-of-Jacobs-Hill-HS/cid/2439265-New-Students