*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sign Here, Please.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146685-Shrinking-Experiment--Phase-1/cid/2443631-Sign-Here-Please
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2146685
Every genre of F/m shrinking fantasy will be represented. Go ahead. Take the experiment.
Chapter #1

Sign Here, Please.

    by: ReducedExpectations
"Sir, we're ready for you now!"

You are startled awake after falling asleep in the waiting room by the cute blonde receptionist and stand up quickly to your feet. You didn't want to leave a bad impression, since it was a miracle you were even considered for this in the first place. It's been a few weeks since you had last had steady work, and money was running tight. Luckily, you came across an ad in the paper that a company nearby was looking for volunteers. "No restrictions to apply, No experience needed, very high pay for one week's participation in groundbreaking study" was all you needed to see to get your ass into the building.

The receptionist was a very cute blonde girl in her 20's. She said her name was Kaylee, or Kelly, or something like that. You weren't really paying attention. She walks you into a white room, very reminiscent of a walk-in clinic. There are machines on the walls that monitor heartrate, blood pressure, all those sorts of things. And you have a feeling some of the more interesting items such as the test tubes and needles of various size may come into play as well. Good thing you don't have a fear for that sort of thing.

The receptionist quickly goes over a standard checkup. Heartrate, Weight, Height, that sort of thing. And just as she wraps up she has you sign a release form. The form itself is MUCH longer than you'd anticipated and you make it about halfway through before she chimes in "Umm, the experiment is scheduled to begin soon. So if you could hurry up and sign it now, that would be great. I'll make you a copy so you can read it later if you'd like." You figure that's for the best and quickly turn to the back and sign away.

She smiles as she takes the paper and says "Great. Just wait right here, and the experiment will begin momentarily." She starts to walk away but you ask her before she leaves exactly what it is you signed up for. She bites her lip and says "I'm not authorized to discuss the specifics. But i CAN tell you it's going to give you a much BIGGER perspective." You look at her in a confused manner. She just giggles and says "You'll see." And without another word, she leaves the room, talking to someone outside. You can hear them conversing for a few minutes, but can't quite make out distinct voices or words. And after a few short minutes, the door reopens, and you see who is going to give you your test:

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146685-Shrinking-Experiment--Phase-1/cid/2443631-Sign-Here-Please