*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Medicine time with Mrs. Blair
  2. Sign Here, Please.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146685-Shrinking-Experiment--Phase-1/cid/2444206-Medicine-time-with-Mrs-Blair
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2146685
Every genre of F/m shrinking fantasy will be represented. Go ahead. Take the experiment.
This choice: A tall black haired beauty, holding a bottle of pills  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Medicine time with Mrs. Blair

    by: ReducedExpectations
You are greeted by a tall woman, looking to be in her late thirties, wearing a stylish black work dress. She's wearing black stilletto heels that match with her ensemble, and she seems very determined in the way she walks towards you. She extends her hand out swiftly and states "Hello. You may refer to me as Mrs. Blair for the duration of the experiment." You are a bit thrown off by her stern british accent, but accept her handshake and sit up straight as she opens a briefcase before you. She adjusts her thick, brown rimmed glasses and brushes long strands of black hair away from her face as she roots through the back for a second. "Have you been pre-screened?" she asks without looking up at you. You stammer out a yes and she says "Excellent. We can get started right away." She produces from the bag a small pill bottle and hands it to you. She walks to the other end of the room to grab a chair and says "Read the instructions very carefully and injest the pills accordingly. I won't be babying you through the procedure, so I expect you'll be able to read directions without any assistance."

You read the pill bottle and it all seems straightforward, except for the part about the dosage. You can see that it says to take it orally, but the actual dose amount has been smeared and you can't quite read out the number. You start to speak up but she just rolls her eyes and sighs "Are you an adult or are you not?" You sit there silently confused as she sits in her chair, dangling her long heels off of her foot in an effort to amuse herself. She clicks a pen in her hand and starts to write down some notes as she said "I trusted you to be able to follow a simple task. Don't end this experiment before it has a chance to start due to your incompetence." You say screw it, throw caution to the wind and take the pill bottle to your mouth. Mrs. Blair's eyebrows raise slightly as she smiles and says "There we go. Now let's see what effect the pills will have on you..."

How many did you take?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146685-Shrinking-Experiment--Phase-1/cid/2444206-Medicine-time-with-Mrs-Blair