*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2451474-Offer-to-stay-here-and-see-if-anything-has-wash
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2148740
You and your family survive a shipwreck and wash up on a strange island.
This choice: Offer to stay here and see if anything has washed up from the ship  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Offer to stay here and see if anything has wash...

    by: Secondary
Pointing to the scattered debris of your wrecked ship, you say, "Look, why don't you all go ahead and I'll stay here. They might be something useful that has washed up from the ship. Plus there's always the possibility that another boat will go by and someone should be here watching for it."

"Are you sure, honey," your mother says, "maybe one of us should stay with you."

"Mom, I've got this. Remember all those years you made me stick with the Boy scouts? I can handle 24 hours on a beach by myself."

She is reluctant but in the end you convince her it's best idea. The two separate groups set off in their respective directions as you wave assuringly goodbye.

You set about picking through the bits and pieces of boat that have washed up in the tropical beach, looking for anything that might be of use.

In the end all you find is a empty beer bottle and one of Kendra's bikini tops...

It's already beginning to get dark and you quickly build a fire in your makeshift camp. The nighttime closes in around you as you sit down and rest.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secondary (UN: secondary2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Secondary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2451474-Offer-to-stay-here-and-see-if-anything-has-wash