*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2454041-You-hear-something-flying-right-to-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2148740
You and your family survive a shipwreck and wash up on a strange island.
This choice: You hear something moving in the jungle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You hear something flying right to you!

    by: debbter
As you sit there thinking about whether or not you should have stayed with your mom, you began to see a fast-approaching, shiny object of some sort flying through the air over the beach.....FLYING RIGHT TOWARDS YOU!

As the object's spherical shape begins to get closer, you back up in fear...not knowing who, or what was gaining on you!

And that's when it hit you - the purple possession ring.

BONK!

The ring clocked you square in the forehead and knocked you out cold.

It then slides itself onto your finger with a magnetic fury like no other...almost as if you were destined for the deadly power this island totem contained.

The ring then lets out a blast of energy that snuffs out your fire...and humanity. For you are now a demi-god of possession.

You awake groggily to hear a cosmic voice calling your name...

""Alex....wake up and possess your first target. Possess her and show them all that they are nothing but your toys.....your playthings...""

"Whu....what? Who's there? What do you want me to do?"

"Oh, I'm you, and you are me. But truthfully we used to be one being at birth. But you parents...your foolish parents seperated me from you and trapped me in this magical ring that has finally been bestowed upon you.

But...muahhahaa...they could not keep us apart forever. BROTHER. And now we shall possess whoever we wish and play with their bodies like the puppet slaves they really are".

"Yo..you're sick! You're some kind of sick demon! I'll never possess someone. Especially not my family!"

"Dear Alexander....you don't have a choice in the matter. And i think over time....you'll come to appreciate the power I provide you. Now...cease your chatter! It's time for you to reap the matronly boob benefits you are entitled to!"

"Noooooooooooooooooo! aggggggggghh!", you scream as you feel your body and soul become a single purple spirit of possession.

In seconds you feel yourself being pulled backwards like a magnet. Backwards to the last person you spoke to ( your mother )....for this is the power of the purple possession ring.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 debbter (UN: debbter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Secondary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2454041-You-hear-something-flying-right-to-you