*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2460856-The-wreckage-of-a-strange-aircraft
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2148740
You and your family survive a shipwreck and wash up on a strange island.
This choice: The wreckage of a strange aircraft  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The wreckage of a strange aircraft

    by: Secondary
Before you is a heap of rusted, twisted metal. There is enough shape left to it for you to see that the wreckage was once some kind of aircraft, though you can't tell what type it was. As you approach you see Kendra and Jack rummaging around in the debris.

It looks as if the craft, whatever it was, was vaguely disk shaped and smooth before it collided hard with the jungle floor. One corner of it is cracked open, and the jagged hole reveals portions of the inside of the ship, now overgrown with vines.

"What is this..." You wonder out loud.

"No idea," Jack says, "But we are trying to find something useful in all this. Why don't you help instead of just staring at it?" He adds, brash as ever.

Rolling your eyes, you crouch down and begin poking around the scattered junk that is littered around the ship. Curious, you peer into the shady interior of the craft and bend lower to poke your head inside.

Crawling carefully into the aircraft, you realize you are in some kind of cockpit, gasping you see the pilots still strapped to the seats. Cautious, you tentatively peek around the chairs to look at them. They are skeletal now, which frankly is something of a relief. They are still dressed in some kind of flight suit, dry and cracked with age. It's clear that this wreckage has been here for quite some time.

What strikes you the most of their faces, or what's left of them. The eye sockets are large and oval, above very small mouths. The size of the head seems very large in proportion to the rather diminutive stature of their bodies. Their hands, still clutching the controls of the craft, have long, spider-like fingers.

Thanks to pop culture, It's impossible not to let your mind wonder if these pilots were actually human.

Taking a moment to process that train of thought, your eyes fall upon -

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A wand-like device

*Noteb*
2. A metal cube

*Noteb*
3. A hatchway in the floor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secondary (UN: secondary2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Secondary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2460856-The-wreckage-of-a-strange-aircraft