*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. West with Lance, Jack and Kendra
  2. Regroup
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2457529-West-with-Lance-Jack-and-Kendra
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2148740
You and your family survive a shipwreck and wash up on a strange island.
This choice: West with Lance, Jack and Kendra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

West with Lance, Jack and Kendra

    by: Secondary
You regret your choice of exploration parties immediately. Kendra can be obnoxious to begin with, and when she's with Jack it's twice as bad. Your sister spends most of the time complaining about everything she possibly can, Jack spends his time making it worse by trying to get her to stop complaining while simultaneously arguing with Lance about what the best thing to do is. Meanwhile Lance is trying to stay calm and keep in control as the two of them blame him for everything.

Then there's you, quietly trudging along behind them trying to stay out of it.

Eventually Jack, fed up with the fact that he's not automatically in a leadership position, storms off into the jungle in a huff. Kendra yells after him for a moment before following him.

When they don't come back after a few minutes you sigh and reluctantly go after them while Lance stays behind to get a moment's peace.

Your annoyance turns to surprise as you push through the trees and see;
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secondary (UN: secondary2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Secondary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2457529-West-with-Lance-Jack-and-Kendra