*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zakia the Hyena
  2. And so it begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150303-The-StinkKink-Maze/cid/2470824-Zakia-the-Hyena
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2150303
Ready your noses for the worst smelling gameshow on television!
This choice: Contestant 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Zakia the Hyena

    by: Unknown
Name: Zakia
Sex: F
Species: Striped Hyena
Bio: A thrill-seeking martial artist and bodybuilder. She achieved moderate success in professional boxing, but found it to be less exciting than the underground bare-knuckle boxing rings she excelled in at home. When she was recruiting for Stinkkink, she thought it was the exact kind of high-stakes game she’d always been looking for. Sure, she’d usually be disinterested in weird porn things like this… but this seemed like the perfect opportunity to show these weirdos what a real badass is like! In preparation for her appearance, she has stopped showering, which, combined with her daily workouts, has given her a room-clearing body odor. She only has a bit of training with farts and such, but her sweat is very powerful. Her powerful offense is betrayed by her lack of defense, however. She has no experience with enduring the stench of others, and it’s likely she has severely underestimated her opponent’s smelliness...

Stench: 9
Sensitivity: 2
Endurance: 5
Likability: 2



“I’m telling you, man. I’m gonna stomp all over this little maze of there's,” you said, holding your phone between your cheek and shoulder while you busily got ready for her big day. You were standing around the locker room, talking to a friend of yours, who seemed to be doing his best to persuade you not to step foot in the maze. Apparently, all of the previous contestants have suffered horrible fates. “Yeah, sure, they stink.. but hell, stinking’s easy. I just went without showering for a month and I already stink like hell.” You chuckle. “You know what’s NOT easy? Taking an uppercut to the jaw. These ‘guardians’ won’t know what him ‘em…”

They seemed frustrated by your bravado. They could tell you were critically underestimated the trials that awaited you… but before they could convince you to drop out before it was too late, you noticed somebody walk in. It was a little mouse lady carrying a clipboard, and judging by her formal pencil dress, she must be one of Stinkkink’s staff. You knew what this means. “Yeah… yeah, but… hey, I’ve really gotta go. Sorry, man. Just keep your on the TV and stay tuned. I’ll do just fine. Don’t worry about it. Okay, good… mhmm, yeah, goodbye…” Eventually, you hung up on your friend, tucking your phone away.

Seeing that you were done, the mouse woman stepped forward. “Mrs. Zakia?” She asked, and you, of course, nodded. “It’s your time to shine. Right this way, please.” She turned around and started walking down the hall, and you stood and followed her. Being backstage at Stinkkink was actually kind of incredible. Compared to the dinghy trailer parks you grew up in, this place looked like some sort of advanced, sci-fi complex. “I must ask that you store all of your possessions here temporarily. They can be retrieved after you emerge from the maze,” the mouse said, leading you to a big, secure-looking safe. With a shrug, you obliged and locked your stuff inside.

With that, the mouse led you even deeper into the complex. “No, I must remind you that once you enter the maze, there is no going back. Anything can happen in there, ranging from stinky, to sexual, to potentially even lethal,” she warned you, her voice sounding quite serious. “I must also remind that you that in the event of your failure, you agree to endure whatever punishment is decided for you, up to and including death or enslavement.” You could tell she was trying to scare you… but you had your head in the game! It was way too late to back out now! Besides, you were convinced that you had nothing to be afraid of.

“Now, this is just a tip, but you should know that there are no dead ends in the maze. All paths will lead you towards your objective,” she said. “What we are testing here is your endurance, not exactly your navigation skills, although those will be useful as well.” You were hardly listening at this point, feeling excitement well up in your chest as you followed her through the complex. You could hear a crowd cheering and laughing loudly down the halls! It reminded you of your boxing days, and filled with the anticipation to leap into the limelight once again. The mouse woman sighed, seeing you weren’t taking this serious, before finally pushing open the door to the stage…

You gawk out, surprised. Putrina was standing there onstage, casually telling jokes and such to entertain the humongous audience. They weren’t particularly funny, but the audience was still laughing uproariously for some reason. “... and so I said to him, why would anyone want me to NOT sit on their face? And get this; he says, he says… oh. Uh, hold on a minute,” she stops when the mouse walks up and whispers something in her ear. With that, she sits up, adjusting her dress. “Ah! Ahem! Alright, folks. Next up to bat, we have a bare-knuckle boxer from the fine state of Kascium. She’s rough, she’s tough, she stinks to high hell; ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for... Zakia!”

You took this as your cue to walk onto the stage, revealing yourself to the crowd. They cheered for you as you smiled out at them, chuckling as you flexed and posed for the adoring audience. You were wearing nothing but a sports bra and a pair of boxer shorts, content to show off your toned pecs and perfectly sculpted body. They crowd cooed at the sight of you. You did look pretty tough! Maybe you’d fare better than all those scrawny contestants they’d had so far. Once you were done posturing for the crowd, you take a seat across from the curvaceous skunk lady. She seemed to be wearing something that subdued her stench, which was fortunate, because otherwise, everyone in this room would be unconscious.

As you draw closer, she’s struck by the stench of your overwhelming BO. “Whew! Why, you reek even worse than some of my guardians!” She leans back, waving her hand in front of her face in an over dramatic fashion. This elicits some more laughter from her adoring fans. “What’s your secret?”

“Uh… well, I just stopped showering. I work out a lot, so, y’know, that really builds up a sweat…” You shrug. “My stink’s not really going to matter too much, though, in the end.”

“Really? I figured you were going for a victory by sheer stench,” the skunk said, tilting her head, intrigued. “Do you have some other plan in mind?”

“Yeah, actually. It's simple; anybody who messes with me in that maze is getting knocked out!” You insisted. Overcome with excitement, you stand up out of your chair and start shadow boxing the air, impressing the audience with your powerful-looking punches.

Putrina giggled at your enthusiasm. “Oh! Looks like we have a robust contestant here, folks!” She said, and you beamed a bit at her compliment. With that, she put one hand on your shoulder, and turned to the crowd. “Now, y’all know the drill. Do you have any 'requests' before she heads on in?"

You didn’t know exactly what she meant by ‘requests’. You expected them to ask you questions, or even ask for autographs or something. You didn’t expect them to start shouting out the lewdest things you could imagine! Some were calling for you to flash the waiting crowd; others wanted you to drop trough and moon them; still others wanted you to make out with Putrina right on stage. You were absolutely taken aback by their behavior! “W-what is this?”

Seeing you were confused, Purtina leans forward and whispers, trying not to be noticed. “You should probably whip your tits out or something,” she advises. “If you put on a good show now, the audience will be more likely to help you out later.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Put on a "show"

2. Refuse!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150303-The-StinkKink-Maze/cid/2470824-Zakia-the-Hyena