*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stink Roulette
  2. Louie
  3. And so it begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150303-The-StinkKink-Maze/cid/2488316-Stink-Roulette
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2150303
Ready your noses for the worst smelling gameshow on television!
This choice: Right  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stink Roulette

    by: nobody495
You decided you should go forward. You turned right, and continued forwards, soon coming upon a red door with gold trimmings. You opened it and stepped through, and before you were three other doors along a blank, white wall. The three doors were identical. Before you continued forwards, you heard the speakers come on.

"Uh oh!" you heard Putrina say. "Hope our little friend here has a rabbit's foot on him, cause he just found himself in the smell roulette!" You then heard strange, casino noises play over the speakers, before she continued speaking. "Here, our participant has to go through two rooms, each with a set of identical doors. Though he'll find less doors in the next area. The problem? Two of the doors lead to the next room, while one of the doors leads to a room with one of our smelly guards! And he'll have no way of knowing unless he steps through one of the doors, which'll seal off behind him! Is luck on your side, pal?" With that, the speaker shut off, and you had to worry about this guard room.

In front of you were the three doors. They were all identical, and had no way of discerning which one held a guard. You couldn't even sniff for a guard. Looks like you'll just have to make a lucky choice. You "eenie-meenie-minie-moe" through the doors, and eventually settle on...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...the left door

*Noteb*
2. ...the center door

*Noteb*
3. ...the right door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150303-The-StinkKink-Maze/cid/2488316-Stink-Roulette