*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Louie
  2. And so it begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150303-The-StinkKink-Maze/cid/2457723-Louie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2150303
Ready your noses for the worst smelling gameshow on television!
This choice: Contestant 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Louie

    by: nobody495
Name: Louie
Sex: Male
Species: Deer
A small bio: A fairly average, fairly unremarkable man. He stood at under 5 feet, and looked like he could lift 50-55 pounds. He originally though he could coast along being just a random face in the crowd, not remarkable enough to garner attention. However, now that he's getting older, he's starting to think he's played it too safe. He chose to go for, at the time, the more exciting option to garenring money. And everyone was talking about how exciting the StinkKink maze was. After researching what he'd face in this challenge, he decided to try it out.

Stench: 4
Sensitivity: 5
Endurance: 5
Likability: 3

You stood before the labyrinth, waiting for your que to commence.

"Tonight, coming into the fetid foot locker, we have Louie!" Putrina said. "Some sap that didn't do anything in his life that you most likely won't remember after tonight. In fact, I just forgot his name." The crowd laughed at her ribbing, but that just served as motivation for you to prove her wrong. You'd face the torment within her maze, have some excitement, and show that you were someone to be remembered! "Anyway, memorability isn't important here. As long as there's a nose to punish, any face's good! Let the maze commence!" With that, the labyrinth doors opened in front of you. You felt like someone opened an oven in front of you as lingering stench ran towards you. As bad as it smelled, you couldn't let that stop you.

You stepped forth, and saw a set of hallways leading away from the entrance. One to your left, one to your right, one straight ahead, one branching off of the left path, and one branching off of the right path. Now, which path should you get?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Left

2. Right

3. Forward

4. Branch off of left

5. Branch off of right

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150303-The-StinkKink-Maze/cid/2457723-Louie