*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What a doll
  2. Debbie
  3. A new family....toy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2461438-What-a-doll
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Shrink herself at home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

What a doll

    by: Marcinballa
Debbie was too excited to think rationally. In her excitement she crept to the bathroom in the hallway and continued to examine the remote. The clock on the wall read 3:15 a.m.

Debbie just stood there on the cold bathroom floor, barefoot in her robe. She was just too curious to see what this shrink ray would do to a living human being.

"Well, here we go," Debbie said as she aimed the remote at herself and pulled the trigger. She shrieked as she felt herself falling. In the dark bathroom, she tried to look around in confusion. She had no idea where anything else was or why she suddenly felt so cold.

Her vision started to return with aid of the dim, bathroom nightlight. Then the issues with the situation began to arise. Debbie had successfully shrunk, as she intended. However she had accidentally let go of the shrink ray, meaning it did not shrink with her.

The shrink ray was laying on the ground at its normal size. Debbie estimated she was only 1 inch tall. Then the other issue arose. Debbie was naked. The tiny woman had shrunken out of her robe, which now lay across the bathroom floor.

"Well, this sucks," Debbie said, knowing she know had to wait for a family member to find her and unshrink her.

She just hoped they wouldn't mistake her for a tiny, naked doll or action figure.

Debbie wouldn't have to wait too long however, as footsteps grew closer to the bathroom door. There was a pause followed by a echoing creaking sound.

Debbie stared up in awe as a giant person walked into the bathroom still half asleep. Debbie realized the giant was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Steve

2. Derek

3. Nicole

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2461438-What-a-doll