*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alien Tickle Robots
  2. Device
  3. The Catalogue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151461-Catalogue-of-Tickle/cid/SGX2C6TTD-Alien-Tickle-Robots
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2151461
A catalogue of tickle entities
This choice: Alien Tickle Robots  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alien Tickle Robots

    by: Agrika
The Tch'kee are an alien race that recently landed on our Moon. They know of humanity, but so far they don't know whether we're hostile or not, so they're yet to establish contact. For the time being, they only send out unmanned drones to Earth, to gather information about our planet. These vary in function, from providing them data about the habitability of Earth, to listening in to our radio and wireless channels, all the way to the ones whose job it is to collect information about the inhabitants of Earth - in particular, humans.

The Tch'kee have not developed technology that would be equivalent to X-rays or other type of body scanning, so instead they will try to map our nervous systems by providing small stimuli to different parts of the body, and documenting our reaction to that. Unfortunately for the subjects, these stimuli are extremely ticklish to us.

They usually target lone people, in easily accessible areas, at night. These could be someone sleeping alone with an open window, camping out at night, or simply walking by themselves, without anyone else around.

Their drones carry hundreds of small robots, some with unique functions. The first ones to activate are thick metallic ones, that wrap around the subjects ankles and wrists. The subject is then lifted mid-air, where these first robots will keep them, using Tch'kee technology not yet understood by us. These will be followed by other ones, securing the target at specific places, including their hip, knees, elbows, shoulder, lower back, etc. These do not wrap around, only provide support at small areas, but are placed strategically so that basically any form of movement is impossible, except that of the head, to a certain degree.

Then a "cleaner" is dispatched, that will clean the subject everywhere below their chin, with a beam. The beam is harmless to humans, but it will evaporate everything off the surface of the skin, including clothes, body hair, dust, makeup, etc. The only thing, apart from the person, that it preserves, is metal. If the subject is wearing, for example, metal jewellery, a separate robot will remove those, usually without harm to the jewels.

Then the subject is coated in a gel, which is applied to everywhere on their skin. This gel has an oily feel to it, and it serves to increase nerve response in the subject, so that it becomes easier to measure. Unfortunately for the human, this also means an increased ticklishness.

After the gel has had some time to act, and the subject is sufficiently prepared, the probing will begin. For this, a lot of small, nimble bots will be dispatched, with small tendrils on them, that they will use to stimulate different parts of the subject. By default, they spend around 15 minutes at one spot; however, if the subject is found to be particularly responsive to a certain spot, they may spend one or two extra rounds there, to gather extra information. They alternate between the top and bottom of the body, slowly moving to the middle. They also skip areas that are generally not really responsive, probably to save time.

Their usual path looks like this:
         1. neck
         2. feet
         3. armpits
         4. knees
         5. breasts
         6. back of thighs
         7. sides
         8. inner thighs
         9. stomach
         10. butt
         11. genitals

Usually the last stop is the longest, since the increased sensitivity and continued stimulation usually result in the subject approaching an orgasm before the end of the 15 minutes. The robots register that as an anomaly, and will cease their examination for a short time, then start again. They repeat this every time the subject gets too close to an orgasm. Also, since this usually also increases the responsiveness of the genital area, at one point they will stop trying to get one 15 minute round, and aim for two, or, more frequently, three. Former victims have described this as the most cruel part of the whole ordeal, since not only are their genitals increasedly ticklish due to the gel, the - usually - hours of tickling is also continuously edging them, and it's not over until they endure a 45 minute nonstop edging session that also tickles like hell.

After that is done, the drones will have located the most responsive areas, and they will then provide further stimulation to those for more data. These are usually small areas that nevertheless account for a lot of sensitivity. These often include under the balls of toes, nipples, belly button, anus, and the clitoris or the tip of the penis. A second gel is applied to the subject, so their sensitivity stays the same as in the beginning, and then they are usually stimulated until sunrise, when the drones let go of their naked and weakened subject.

Their perils are, however, not over. The second gel will last for about another day, and it will keep the subject extremely ticklish. People have reported being unable to wear clothes due to the ticklishness in their body. Another effect of the second gel is that, since it locks the nerves at a certain level of stimulation, it prevents the subject from orgasming. After several hours of near-constant edging, this is a very serious predicament.

In recent days, there have news of three victims to these drones.

Olivia is a 26 year-old college student, whose roommates have gone home for the weekend. She just wanted to have an early evening, so on Sunday she got out of the shower, with the intent of going to bed, but as she was changing, she felt the metallic clasp of the drones around her wrists. For some reason, she ended up being extra sensitive to the gel, so even after she was released, she couldn't even think of anything touching her skin, including clothes. Which was a problem, since she had class Monday morning...

Adam is 23, part of his college football team, and he was doing his evening jog, when suddenly he was seized, dragged off the road where people wouldn't hear him, and then ended up being tickled and teased for the whole night. Then, to add insult to injury, as he was trying to sneak home naked in the morning, he ran into two girls that he was in less than friendly terms with. After a slip of the tongue, the girls learned just how vulnerable he was, and that if they wanted to, there would be nothing stopping them from continuing the tickling and teasing of the big tough guy.

Samantha is a 35 year-old researcher in an underground lab. She was examining a mothership drone when it came alive, and started to examine her itself. Since her lab was underground, and everyone went home for Christmas, the drone, programmed to continue until the sun or other people appear, took its time to stretch out the examination over several days. Each day started by reapplying the first gel, increasing Samantha's ticklishness more and more. Meanwhile, the second gel kept her from fainting, or even feeling hungry or thirsty - as well as from having an orgasm, despite her genitals being one of the main focus of the examination.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Olivia's night in

*Noteb*
2. Adam's comeuppance

*Noteb*
3. Samantha's story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Agrika (UN: agrika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
feather99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151461-Catalogue-of-Tickle/cid/SGX2C6TTD-Alien-Tickle-Robots