*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Locked out of house in underwear
  2. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2465840-Locked-out-of-house-in-underwear
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2152447
A character based on be gets embarrassed in a variety of ways
This choice: Locked out of house in underwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Locked out of house in underwear

    by: Diaperlover64
It was a couple of weeks into summer vacation and while both your mom and dad are at work, you are stuck with your older sister. Summer is the perfect time to sleep in late and you like taking advantage of that, it's about 9:30 in the morning and you are still fast asleep. Meanwhile your sister is setting up an evil prank on you. On her phone she plays the loud sound of a fire alarm, she runs into your room yelling "FIRE FIRE GET OUT NOW!" You wake up in panic and all you think about is getting out, you rush down the stairs and your sister follows. Out the door you go but when you turn back the door is closed and locked, and the fire alarm is no longer going on. You start to realize that it's all a prank, you feel relief for a second then pure anger at your sister. You look down to see that you're only in a pair of your tighty whities that have your name "Adam" labled on the back of the waistband. You start pounding on the door and begging to be let back in. The only response you get is a mischevious laugh coming from your evil older sister. You have to find a way out of this situation, but how?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Diaperlover64 (UN: alexmdup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2465840-Locked-out-of-house-in-underwear