*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. After school pantsing and then some
  2. Other
  3. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2487790-After-school-pantsing-and-then-some
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2152447
A character based on be gets embarrassed in a variety of ways
This choice: After school pantsing and then some  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

After school pantsing and then some

    by: AC
It was a relatively decent day for Sophomore Adam, he hadn't gotten a swirly or a wedgie all day, a couple of kids did try to pants him, but they were unsuccessful, he wasn't riding he bus home today, Adam his older sister Becky and his neighbor Nicki (Who is also his crush) were going to ride home together.

Adam was walking down the hallway, after getting some stuff out of his locker, he turned the corner and the girls were already waiting for him.

"Hey" he said as he walked up to them

"Hey, want to see something funny?" Becky asked her younger brother

"Yeah sure" Adam replied

Becky and Nicki grinned at each other, and all of sudden grabbed Adam's pants and started pulling down

"hey this isn't funny!" Adam said trying to use both of his hands to keep his pants up, as both girls were using all of their weight to try to pants him, he stumbled and landed on his butt, however he was able to keep his pants up

"It will be when your walking home with no pants on" replied Becky with a grin

The two girls kept pulling with everything they had to take his pants off, but the nerd was resilient this time, and he was wearing a belt,

"Stop it!" yelled Adam, unfortunately his yell drew the attention of some of the other students that were in the building who came around to see what what was going on, and immediately started texting their friends to get over here, Emily simply sent out a group text that said "Get Over here by the ROTC hall, a nerd is getting pantsed!"

Becky and Nicki started trying something a little different, while Becky kept pulling on his pants, Nicki started undoing his belt, Adam resisted his sister with one hand, and his crush with the other, with one hard pull Becky was able to pull his pants down about two inches exposing his blue plaid boxers...which also got pulled down slightly.

The crowd of students that were watching started to grow, there were at least 20 now, laughing at Adam and cheering on the girls, Nicki pulled Adam's shirt over his head and quickly undid his belt and unzipped his pants, Becky took his shoes off with one hand, and kept pulling down with the other.

As more students came over to see what was happening, while also trying to block the view of any teachers that might walk over, Adam had his shirt pulled over his head, and his pants were undone, Becky and Nicky both started pulling down on his pants again, and now he longer had the belt helping him out, it was his strength against both of theirs...slowly his pants went down another inch, then another oine, and another one, until they got to his knees, Adam found more strength and was actually starting to pull his pants back up, as camera phones clicked like crazy, and there were about 40 students now, likely all of the students left in the school at this point.

Becky and Nicki had him on the ground his shirt over his head, his pants just above his knees, and the top of his butt crack showing to about 40 people, most of which had their phones out, as they were laughing and pointing and mocking the nerd, but was this enough for the two girls they had planned on him having to run home pantsless, surely they should stick to the original plan, or maybe this is good enough, let him pull his pants back up...in a little bit and go home, or maybe they should go even further, that crack looks like it is asking to be exposed more. What happens from here?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AC (UN: adamccar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2487790-After-school-pantsing-and-then-some