*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152909-Unaware-adventures/cid/2467203-Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2152909
A girl named Ashley has the ability to shrink people
Chapter #1

Prologue

    by: marcustandom
It was beginning to shape up as a good day for Ashley. She had woken up early and went to the bus station where she had decided to test out her abilities on a larger crowd of people. Ashley had been born with the incredible gift to shrink people. She hadn't realized how to do it until she was 18, when she accidentally shrank a couple of people who were being loud in the movie theater. Since then she had been honing the art of the shrink, and had gotten good enough to make the shrinkies almost invincible. And today was the day she was going to try shrinking on a large scale. She walked into the greyhound station and looked around. There were maybe 75 people waiting to board buses going all over. She walked over to the corner and started to concentrate really hard and in the blink of an eye the place was empty... at least to a normal person. She went and gathered all the tiny people and put them into a pink coin purse. But before she left, she shrank one of the buses. She wanted to cover her tracks and make sure authorities would be looking for a greyhound bus. She went and picked up the bus unsure of where to put it, and then a woman walked into the station wearing tight low cut jeans and a white tank top. She had a large bag she was pulling being her and when she got in she laid the bag down and kneeled down to look in it. Ashley was on her way out when she noticed the woman’s butt crack was showing. She got an idea and went over and hovered the bus, which was only about an inch long, over the woman’s massive ass crack, and let go. She watched the bus land square in the top of the crack and sink until only the very back of the bus showed. The woman felt this and immediately reached her hand back to fix her pants and in the process pushed the bus further down pulling her thong over top and covering it up. She glanced at Ashley as she stood up. Ashley gave her a polite wave and hurried out of the building. Little did Ashley know, the bus that she had shrunken had 5 passengers already on board. After Ashley had left the woman went to go sit down, and when she did her thong pulled tight pulling the bus just above her anus. She sat there playing on her phone waiting for her friends to get there, as the tiny bus was compacted by her enormous ass. After about 15 minutes she started to feel something tickling her anus, and got up to go to check what it was. One of the tiny passengers had thought to start honking the bus horn to try and get their unaware captors attention. The woman walked to the bathroom and entered the stall. She undid her pants and dropped them, then proceeded to probe her ass for the intruder.
When she started walking the bus started shaking violently and two of the passengers were thrown out the emergency exit. The other three were in the bus with one of them hanging onto the frame half in the bus with his legs hanging out.
She stuck her finger in her crack and found a tiny object and brought it to her face. To her it just looked like a little matchbox car just smaller. She thought back to seeing the girl when she had first arrived and realized that she must have thought it was funny to put things down people’s butt cracks. She threw the bus on ground and stomped on it in a rage. Her platform sandal flattened the bus and the tiny people inside. She stood up and put her pants back on and walked back to her seat.
When she pulled the bus out of her crack the tiny person hanging by the frame fell and landed with a splash in the freezing water of the toilet. He watched as she pulled her pants back up and walked out of the bathroom, leaving him to suffer at the whim of the next unaware woman to use the toilet. But he may have been considered lucky compared to the two tinys left in her ass. One of whom, when she fell landed on the sticky skin of the giant woman’s anus. The other got smushed between her powerful cheeks and stuck to the slightly sweaty skin. As the giant woman walked back to her seat, the tiny on her anus was going through hell, as her ass swayed the tiny woman was sucked up into her anus with just her leg sticking out. As the lady sat in her seat the tiny woman was chewed up and sucked all the way inside.
Where did Ashley head to next after she left the station?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Store (Target)

*Noteb*
2. Home

*Noteb*
3. Mall

*Noteb*
4. Restaurant

5. Writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 marcustandom (UN: marcustandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marcustandom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152909-Unaware-adventures/cid/2467203-Prologue