*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Little Guy AT Ladies Night
  2. How it all begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153515-Minato-and-Kushina-Shrink-Naruto/cid/2485016-A-Little-Guy-AT-Ladies-Night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2153515
Naruto is shrunken to be an inch tall as a punishment from both Minato and Kushina.
This choice: Naruto attempts to go straight home, but gets lost along the way  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Little Guy AT Ladies Night

    by: Dylan M
Naruto felt that his mom and dad were bluffing about the tests when he got home and besides, how would they even know that he came home anyway? Other than he lets himself show them that he's home and he can live out his fetishes literally right under their noses and they wouldn't even know! In fact, that's exactly just what he was going to do, he was going to go home and have a lot of fun with his parents and then when he's done with having his fun with them, he would reveal himself saying that he just got home and he would pretend not to be into his fetishes anymore and after about a week or so, everything goes back to normal.

Until he felt a cold night breeze remind him that he was naked and at one inch in height and he had no idea where he was, so he thought he should find a warm place to at least rest for the night and began to walk out of the alleyway.

Naruto felt lucky that it was already night as there was no civilians walking around the streets, but as he walked, Naruto was constantly reminded that he needed to find a place to get warm by the wind until he saw a building close by with lights on and using his ninja training, Naruto leaped enough to see that he could squeeze inside through a crack in the wall and once inside he was suddenly met with the sight of a club full of nothing but women, loud music thumping that made him cover his ears, the air was stale from heavy smoking which had Naruto coughing and forced him to close his eyes as he tried to find a place to see where exactly that he was at until Naruto felt himself being kicked high into the air by someone's sandal wearing foot and Naruto had no idea what was going on, but the smoke seemed to cover the air above too as he was still coughing until he began to descend into a...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dylan M (UN: foxboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IssunMikey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153515-Minato-and-Kushina-Shrink-Naruto/cid/2485016-A-Little-Guy-AT-Ladies-Night