*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it all begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153515-Minato-and-Kushina-Shrink-Naruto/cid/2470453-How-it-all-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2153515
Naruto is shrunken to be an inch tall as a punishment from both Minato and Kushina.
Chapter #1

How it all begins...

    by: IssunMikey
"Naruto! Naruto! Naruto!!! Kami-Sama above where is that boy!?" Kushina Uzumaki yelled to herself while looking for her only son and child Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, however if she had been looking down at her bare feet on the floor, she would've seen her son right in-front of her the whole time, only he was one inch tall and naked and was now waking up and he just his mother pacing back and forth muttering to herself, Naruto watched his gigantic sized mother's bare feet and couldn't help but feel his penis stand at full attention as he watched his giant mother in front of him, until she stopped and finally looked down and saw her son, until she said, "What is that!? A bug? I thought I had the whole house sprayed and cleansed of bugs!" Kushina then raised her foot up and before Naruto could even attempt to run away, his mother quickly stomped on his body with enough force to crush a bug and then everything went black as Naruto saw Kushina's foot crushed his body.

Naruto then woke up to find himself still naked but his eyes widened at how he was perfectly fine, he clearly remembered how his mother crushed him under her bare foot thinking he was an insect, but now he was in-front of a leg of the leather couch in the living room, thinking he needed to get a better view he began to climb the couch, after what seemed like an eternity, Naruto finally made it to the couch cushion and stood on top of it and turned around only to have his eye's widened to feel the stomping that Kushina's feet made as she was now in-front of the couch and then sat down on top of Naruto's naked body and like before everything went black as his mother's butt was on top of him.

Naruto then somehow found himself waking up still at one inch tall, still naked, and as before the first two times he was perfectly fine and unharmed, but this time he found himself on top of the coffee table in-front of the couch in the living room with his father Minato Namikaze's bare feet on the table while sitting on the couch and Naruto then heard his father say, "Hey Honey, where's Naruto at?" Naruto then saw his mother come in the room with a frown on her face saying, "I don't know where that boy is Minato, he's probably off with his friends doing Kami knows what..."

Minato then said, "Or he's probably just jacking off somewhere looking at those books of his again. I'm telling ya Kushina, we should take those things away from his room." he said unaware that their son was now currently climbing up his bare feet and was now in between his toes as he slid down to the base of his leg.

Kushina then says "I know, but he would know we were messing with his room and probably go to another one of his secret stashes he's been keeping under our noses, I mean I swear we keep taking one of his stashes away from him and suddenly he's has even more of those nasty books then what we took away... I'm at my wits end here Minato! What are we going to do about this? Where did we go wrong with him, he wasn't like this when he was younger." Kushina ranted to her husband unaware that their son finally made it to Minato's right shoulder watching him eat the ramen Kushina made, Hearing all this Naruto felt angered to hear that his parents think that there's something wrong with him and that they can talk shit about him when they think he's not around, but for some reason to Naruto, everything went black again.

Naruto then awoke to find himself in the exact same spot as before and back to where he started on the coffee table, but he saw his mother sitting on the couch eating a bowel of ramen with her bare feet on top of the table and Naruto ran to her feet and when he looked up at her feet, he felt his ever present boner twitch again and then began to climb up his mother's foot and making sure his penis rubbed against his mother's sole, until he made it to the big and second toes, where Naruto couldn't help himself and stuck his pelvis in-between the toes and began thrusting all the while looking at his mother eating her ramen seemingly unaware of her one inch tall son was pumping himself between her toes, until Naruto cummed in-between her toes, catching his breath and calming himself down, he still felt his boner though, he then went through the toes and slid down her foot and crawled up her leg, until he got to the waist of her shirt and used it to climb up to her face and when he made it to her right shoulder, he watched her eating the ramen she made, however Kushina suddenly moved her shoulder, causing Naruto to fall into the bowl of ramen with a splash of broth and Naruto knew he was trapped and before he knew it, Kushina's chopsticks snagged him like a noodle and was now being brought to his mother's hungry maw and just as his naked body land upon Kushina's tongue, everything went black.

------------------------------

Naruto then was woke up from being yelled at by both his parents and once he was fully awake he looked himself over and he was in the living room, at normal height and fully clothed and then he saw both his parents with angered and disappointed faces as Minato then said "Well good to finally see that you're awake now Naruto, now would you mind explaining to us why we just found all of our slippers, socks and sweaty sandals in your room and all around your bed with those incest and shrinking fetish books?"

Then Naruto looked to his mother who then said "This is the very last straw Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, the VERY LAST STRAW!!! We have been putting up with this for far too long and we've tried our best to steer you away from this, but apparently nothing we tried has been working!"

Minato then coughed into his fist, getting both Naruto and Kushina's attention and he then said "With all that said, both you're mother and I will give you a punishment that's very fitting for you're actions, but for it to have the full effect..."

Before Naruto could either say or do anything, both of his parent quickly stripped him naked, as the day he was born and then together they performed very fast hand-signs and then they both hit Naruto together while shouting "SEAL!" causing a great amount of pain to their son and they both watched as Naruto who was now unconscious suddenly began to rapidly shrink until he was one inch in height and then Minato said "Shrinking Jutsu and Chakra Sealing, success."

Kushina then walked to where Naruto was then crouched down and plucked her son off the floor and held him in-between her index finger and thumb and held him in front of her eyes and said "The seals we placed on him should prevent his use of not just his chakra and also his half of the Kyuubi's chakra, but now he's nearly invulnerable, but he can still feel pain from whatever he goes through." as she then placed Naruto inside a ring box and then she to Minato who then used the Hiraishin no jutsu and soon appeared in an alleyway on the other side of the village, far away from their home and Kushina then opened the ring box and took a look at their son currently sleeping on the pillow and just placed it down on the ground while Minato then left a note for Naruto to read once he wakes up and just as before, they left their son via Hiraishin no jutsu.

Later, Naruto finally woke up and he remembered everything that happened and suddenly feel cold and he looked down at himself to see that he was naked and he was sitting on top of a pillow inside a ring box and then he turned and saw a gigantic note in front of him from his parents and on the note it read:

Naruto,

If you are reading this, then it means that your mother and I have stripped you naked, shrunken you down to one inch in height and left you in an alley way on the far side of the village opposite of our home and without being able to use either your chakra or your half of the Kyuubi's chakra. This is your punishment, you will now have to find your way back home. But even if you do make it back home, your mother and I still may keep you the way you are.

Unless you prove to the both of us that you've learned your lesson, by seeing if you react the exact same way as you did before, as we will have you smell our footwear and then read out a couple of pages from you're favorite books to you. Then we will be reenacting out some of the various situations of us that you wrote down in your dream journal before we shrunk you, Your reactions to these tests will determine if you will be restored to normal or not once you get home.

Also, If you're thinking that anyone will either ask about you or even come looking for you after a few days of you missing, then you can just stop. Because I already told everyone in the village that you are on a special long term mission alone.

On the bright side of this, your mother and I may have sealed off access to your chakra, but we couldn't just leave our only son to die, so we made you invulnerable but you'll still feel pain so don't get too reckless.

Well, you better get going, Your mother and I will be at home waiting for you.

Dad.


Naruto's eyes widened after he finished reading the letter and felt many emotions hit him at once, until a breeze hit his naked body causing him to shiver and then he turned away from the note and looked out through the alleyway's entrance and wondered what he should do now...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IssunMikey (UN: tinymikey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IssunMikey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153515-Minato-and-Kushina-Shrink-Naruto/cid/2470453-How-it-all-begins