*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2600643-Grows
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Grows  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Grows

    by: Unknown
Grows.
“Magic man! What have you done ohhhhhhhh!” She screams in pleasure.
She falls to her knees as power jolts through her. Her body stretches and her butt pops outward. She suddenly begins to laugh. She slowly gets to her feet, rising higher and higher until you are staring into her crotch. Then her knee. She reaches down and grabs you in her right hand, pulling you to her face.
“Hahaha! Well Magic man, looks like your spell was “BIG” help!”
She quickly raises you high above her enpurmous chest, and drops you. Land smack on her breast and quickly hold on for dear life.
She continues to laugh as she starts to stomp forward through the city. Each step thundering on the pavement.
“Attention citizens of Metro City! The time has come for you to worship me! Your goddess!”
She raised her foot over the capital building (which wasn’t too much smaller then her, being two floors and a dome) and crushed it under her might.
Magic man suddenly had an idea.

You have the following choices:

1. Try a shrinking spell

2. Use the growing spell on someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2600643-Grows