*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tries to shrink her down!
  2. Thunder Thighs
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2601705-Tries-to-shrink-her-down
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: He uses a shrinking spell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tries to shrink her down!

    by: Goodvibes
         Mr. Magic knew this song and dance with Thunder Thighs, so he wasn't that caught off guard by her. Flying after her, Mr. Magic saw Thunder Thighs stomping through the train yards Electricity grounding itself in the metal of the trains. Weird, Thunder Thighs wouldn't normally do this, she basically found herself in the hardest place to fight. In fact, Mr. Magic could easily cast his spell on her here. Her weaknesses filling his mind.

         TT's had two main weakness that he could exploit. One was her own body;around fifteen to twenty feet tall, her height stopped and her butt grew. Giving her a very prominent pair of cheeks, sizes equal to three Buick trucks and beyond. She would be hindered by both her height and her butt. Time and time again, did TT loose due to taking more than she could dissipate.

         Mr. Magic thought that over ,TT would have shrunken down already before that would happen. After the first time she did that, she never tried to do it again. That fight was what gained her her title in the first place, a sore point for her then on. In fact, she didn't use Thunder Thighs as her moniker at all, she tended to avoid the name. Probably feeling some embarrassment from that incident, especially when she tried to cultivate a "crime heiress" attitude. Besides him calling her that name, no one sane would do that, especially herself.What was going on with her? Shaking that thought out, Mr. Magic thought of her second weakness.

          Two, anything that could ground her would shrink TT back to her normal, if large, five foot eleven height. Metals and water were very common, and her own ability to discharge her energy. But she didn't seem to be willing to talk right now. Which was weird, she acted almost mush-mouth around Mr. Magic. Why was it that she was so resilient right now? Did something happened to her? Questions like that were for later, her needed to do something about her now!

         "Alright, Thunder Thighs, you're getting grounded!" Mr. Magic grimaced at his pun, but he did cultivate the image of a trickster to the public.

         Calling on metal of the trains, they slithered like snakes towards the swaggering villain. Her loot was in her hands, her voice ringing out like a horn. Which was something she didn't do when she was escaping, when she had Mr. Magic captured that was another thing however. Then the metal snakes wrapped through an particularly embarrassing area: the back string of her one-piece. Pulling backwards and almost revealing her privates. This was one of the many reasons Mr. Magic didn't like fighting TT; unlike other giantess, she had her growing buttocks.Which usually results in embarrassing situations, such as this.

         But in most cases of him fighting her, she would've been screaming bloody murder at him. Right now she seemed more intent on getting away--pretty reasonable-- than her own decency. Which was more important to her than escape on most occasions. He pushed that thought aside again.

         Well, it was now or never, the metal touched the back of her butt. The electricity flowed from the cheeks down the snakes of metal, traveling to the trains. Slowly shrinking, Thunder Thighs seemed to be completely oblivious to the act. Her height going lower and lower while she walked. Mr. Magic could see her large form shrink downwards. "This seems way too easy right now, what could she be planning?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2601705-Tries-to-shrink-her-down