*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Girls and magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2475419-The-Girls-and-magic
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
Chapter #1

The Girls and magic

    by: tjboomer83
The day had run it course at Kouh academy. The Occult Research Club had gather for the many nightly activities. Rias and Akeno had come by after class to see how the club was doing and Xenovia had come to have some fun as well since she finally had a break from the student council. They all where sipping tea that Akeno had made for them when Rias asked what Koneko and Asia where looking at. Ravel had just come in from another job. Thus was concerned about what was going on at the time.

Asia show a book that she had received as on one of her many jobs as a devil. Every one was curious to see see what it was about.

"It seems as if it a book on swapping magic" Asia said. to the girls that where listening. This perk up the ear of every one. Swapping sounded like fun. But the type of swapping was not listed. So when Asia started to read the book.

"Swap with me and swap with she, This is the one i want to be.....

You have the following choices:

1. Basic Body swap

2. Head Swap

3. Head Swap 2

4. Life Swap

5. Magical items

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2475419-The-Girls-and-magic