*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head Swap 2
  2. The Girls and magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3150200-Head-Swap-2
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Head Swap 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head Swap 2

    by: tjboomer83
Ravel was quick on the uptake and grabbed the book from Asia before she could do anything with it. After that she reprimanded Asia for casting spells with out reading everything. She pointed out that the page she was reading from was only half the spell and it would have back fired and could have very bad effects to every one in the room.

After looking at the book Ravel. Ravel cast a spell to seal the book well listening to Rias yell at her for stopping Asia. Ravel reminded her that Asia was part of Issei's Peerage now and Ravel was second in command when Issei is not around.

Rias could only stare in awe at Ravel. As she was leaving Ravel though about how she would get back at Rias for this offence. She bumped into Irina on the way out the door.

She traveled half way down the hall before looking at the book again. One look at the book and she know the spell Asia was casting would be a great way to go about her revenge on Rias. She would need to read the full spell before anything else.

So she made her way back to the house and she flipped thru the book to find the spell that she wanted. After a quick view she found out that if Asia had finished the spell as she was doing it would have cause a very bad reaction from all the bodies getting a life of there own to losing there powers from it.

As she read the spell she found that all the items that were need to cast this spell where at the house. She started to get the ingredients. What she was going to do was steal Rias body by removing her head and placing her own on the body. Now she just needed a place to pull this plan off. There where plenty of rooms in the house on the lower levels for storage.

You have the following choices:

1. Lets Follow Ravel

2. Rias wants that book

*Noteb*
3. Asia gets the book back

*Noteb*
4. Maybe another 0ption

*Noteb*
5. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3150200-Head-Swap-2