*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2770860-The-Old-Magic-Mirror
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: The Old Magic Mirror  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Old Magic Mirror

    by: tjboomer83
"Ravel what do you have there" Asia asked.

"Well from my latest contract I received this magic mirror. The lady that gave it as payment used it to see herself as the most beautiful women in the world. But I could not get it to work at this point. I do seem to feel magic coming from it but that is all" Ravel said.

Rias and the girls, plus Kiba who had been hit with a ray from the gender change gun, waited to see the mirror as Ravel laid it on the table for all to look at. The image in the mirror started to swirl around many colors were shown. The girls were mesmerized by it. That they did not even notice the strange trail of magic coming from it. As the magic touch the girls thing got stranger. But what happened next was.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alt DxD world

2. Girls swap bodies with other anime girls

3. Look something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2770860-The-Old-Magic-Mirror