*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2486639-Word-Spreads-Fast
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2155166
You are a mischievous Fairy in a world filled with all kinds of dangers.
This choice: The blue centauress knew you were there  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Word Spreads Fast...

    by: SmittySmith
The blue centauress continues to grind and shift away, crushing your body against the unforgiving tree. Finally, she steps away. You sigh, happy for some relief, but it is short lived as you realize that you've moved with her! You're attached to her shapely blue backside!

"Hello Alf," the centauress says with a giggle.

You're not in much of a state to respond, so she continues as you squirm to break free.

"My name is Vale. I am the daughter of Poseidon, god of the sea. My father told us that we could find you here, thief of the heart of Tifiti," the centauress explained in a now very serious tone. Who knew the gods were such gossips?

"You are responsible for the state of our homeland. Until it has been restored, you will be punished accordingly," she says sternly.

You finally pop free from Vale's rump and protest. "Hey! We brought it back!"

Or at least that's what you would have said. As soon as she feels you separate from her flesh, Vale sends her ass crashing down on you, sitting comfortably on top of you in the lush forest.

"And yes, we know you've returned it, but the breaking of the curse doesn't undo the damage. That takes time. Fortunately, I don't mind sitting here for as long. As. It. Takes," she says with a laugh as she grinds your flattened form into the turf with her unforgiving backside.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Crystal comes looking for you

2. Vale informs her herd that she's found you

*Noteb*
3. Someone else wants you punished too...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2486639-Word-Spreads-Fast